DOLLS- Chapter 15

DOLLS

Chapter 15

Ready, Set, Run.

Scarlett's POV

(Quick recap)

They turned the corner into the hallway and dissapeared into Jack's room. I breathed out and slowly made my way to the opened door. Once I stepped right beside it, I breathed in and quickly moved my body into the room to find no one in sight.

"What the hell?" I loudly confessed, there is honestly no way that they could just, dissapear? I turned to the doorway, did anyone hear me? Probably not but I was going to be paranoid about it anyways.

Should I continue? My tongue slowly went across my dry lips. The hard floor squeeked at my first step, I gradually made my way inside the dark room. A light switch was at my left; I quickly flipped it on. Once the light was on, there was still no sight of them. A loud sob escaped my lips, to my left was a bed with all black. It really was ironic, a dark room in such a colorful house.

On the far wall in front of me was a white dresser with more picture, a lot of them were our group picture. There were others too, of groups of girls with their faces scraped off the paper. Besides the creepy pictures there was really nothing else to be worried about. How could this man have no medication? Jack is a doctor, right? I began to regret trusting the girls; Jack had no trust from me to begin with. But every day, I seemed to figure out another secret about them.

After I snapped out of my thoughts, I began to wonder how they vanished. The ceiling had no sign of an attic, but of course, this is the first floor. The walls seemed pretty normal as well. I walked around the room until I heard something unusual. My heels would make a heavy noise, but when I stepped in a certain area the noise was different.

There might not be an attic but there could be a basement. I smiled and looked at the ground on all fours. There was a certain part of the wood that wasn't right. My fingers rubbed softly over the indention. I then slipped my fingers into it, it was like a handle inside the wood. My body began tingling, this was it.

My arms pulled lightly on the handle. But it only opened an inch, that bastard locked me out. I began to tug on the handle until my fingers turned red in agitation. I gritted my teeth and thought for a moment. I smiled at the idea, I then forced myself off my knees and standing over the door in the floor. Hey, that rhymed! Shut up Scarlett; what is wrong with me?

My heels then stood on the door and I began to jump. When I landed I would force my feet hard onto the door. Nothing. This was now a continuous cycle of me forcing my weight onto it.

"Scarlett!" A scream filled my ears, my attention jerked to Delilah at the door way. "What the hell is wrong with you?" I then looked at my feet, I then imagined watching myself jumping on the ground in my kidnappers room. That would be kind of awkward.

"I-I was just trying to save Georgia!" I yelled pointing to the ground. Delilah just gave me a look like I was seriously messed up in the head. "Jack took her and they're in this secret room."

"How would you know?" Delilah looked at me with a worried look. I wasn't turning crazy, I'm not kidding around.

"I saw them and he locked me out; can you help me?" I began to tug on the door harder.

"Scarlett, stop doing that, you're going to seriously hurt yourself."

"I don't care, Delilah, don't you see?" Now I was looking at her like she was crazy.

"See what?"

"He is going to kill h-"

"Jack, won't hurt Georgia." Delilah then grabbed my hands and rubbed them. "He is putting her in the box." I confusingly looked into her eyes, I shook my head then closed my eyes. It then hit me like a train. My mind became suddenly dizzy, I backed away for a moment.