DOLLS- Chapter 6

DOLLS

Chapter 6

Ryan

Ryan's POV

I moaned in excruciating pain.

The only broken bones I knew of was my right leg. I looked up the last of my energy and saw Scarlett, her beautiful skin. Her face was so shocking, she tried to get out the window but instead the man grabbed her and pulled her away. I moaned again, Scarlett screamed before she blacked out. I clenched my jaw tightly but I could'nt move.

"It's ok my doll." the man said. What the hell is that supposed to mean? Before I could even face my attention to that I blacked out and let death concur me.

____________________________

"Nurse! Nurse!" My mothers voice crowded the room. "When will he be up?" I smiled and slowly opened my eyes to the bright room. My mother squealed and ran to me from the door, I felt sore and tired.

"Mom?" It wasn't a question but it sounded like one.

"Sweetie, we were so worried." She grabbed my hand and squeezed it lightly. My mom had light brown hair that stopped at her neck, and her blue eyes never left mine. "Your father stayed all night and left a couple hours ago for a big work thing." I understood, my father did work a lot.

"Where's Scarlett?" I shot up and winced with pain, my memory slowly came back to me. The pain was too much so I settled down and put my back to the mattress.

"Honey, no one could find her." My mother sounded like it was shocking that I didn't know.

"How long have I been here?" I demanded.

"Only last night. Sweetie, police want to speak to you."

"Tell them to come in." I looked out the door and saw cops at the desk.

"Are you sure? you just woke up." She seemed upset but walked out the door and talked to a doctor. I sighed and looked at the ceiling, I hope she is ok.

"Hello Ryan." A doctor disturbed my thoughts and smiled in the door way. I just sat there, he walked over to me and started checking my leg and doing normal procedures. He had grey short hair and a huge bald spot at the top if his head. "Listen, some police would like to ask some questions. I will allow them to come in but if you feel discomfort ask to see me." I nodded and looked at his name tag 'Doctor Harrold.' Doctor Harrold left and soon after two cops came in the room and sat down in two dark blue seats. One who was tall and skinny had black hair that spiked up. The other cop was short with brown hair.

"Hello Ryan." An officer said, I nodded and watched as the second cop was taking serious notes. "We just want to ask you a few questions about the incident last night while it's fresh." I nodded again. "Tell me what happened Ryan."

I sighed and told them we were in the woods shooting a movie. I decided to go in the house and that's when things went wrong. I stopped.

"Tell me what happened son." The officer said and looked at the other cop beside him.

"There was a man." I looked at my arm and saw the needles in my wrist. "A man. In all black, he took her." I looked at the door. "The man attacked me and pushed me to the wall. Scarlett screamed, and." I grabbed my head and shook it furiously. "No!" I yelled.

"Settle down Ryan!" The officer yelled and ran toward me.

"No Scarlett, Don't let him take you away from me!" I thrashed and screamed. The monitor beside me was beeping crazily, and I felt heart rip in half. Doctor Harrold walked in and began to pin me down to my bed. Nurses came in and helped, I had to save her.

"You bastards!" I yelled and felt a sharp needle in my arm. All of a sudden everything seemed fuzzy, the voices turned to muffled noises and my vision quickly faded.