DOLLS- Chapter 14

DOLLS

Chapter 14

Perfect Me

Scarlett's POV

It's a good thing that I immediately put makeup on my scratch. I hope Georgia is on the edge of her seat hoping that I did. Maybe I could tell Jack, he would be furious. Georgia probably already regrets what she did. I smiled at the thought of her regretting something, she deserves it anyways.

When my shoes reached the last step I felt fear wash over me. Right now I could care less about Georgia's face. I closed my eyes and breathed slow breaths to settle my heart rate. I walked into the kitchen first, Delilah was making ham and cheese subs. The bread smelled fantastic, where did she get it from? I examined the counters to see Walmart bags laying at the edge. Delilah made a quick spin on her heels and watched me closely. Relief escaped her eyes and gave me a fake smile.

"Perfect, what would you like on your sub?" Her nails began tapping the counter waiting for my response.

"Where's Jack?" I questioned and watched her nails stop and reach for the cheese.

"Lettuce it is," She responded ignoring my question. I shook my head and walked through the swinging door into the dinning area. Georgia was passing out white plates on the glass table. I rolled my eyes and walked passed her, ignoring her stare.

"Scarlett?" Georgia asked like she wasn't sure who I was. My head turned over my shoulder to glance at her. After I examined her confused face, I kept my steady pace into the living room.

My eyes scanned the room for Chloe, but all I saw was that monster. Jack's eyes went directly to mine and cocked his head to the right. A wicked smile went across his lips.

"Where is Chloe?" I looked at my feet to avoid cantact. Fear rose, I felt my heart beat through my chest.

"Kaylnn took her upstairs to take a nap, she isn't feeling well at all."

"Why did you do it, Jack?" I kept my head down, afraid of his reaction.

"What did I do Scarlett?" Jack stood up and walked closer to me. I kept my ground, but my mind was screaming for me to run. My eyes went to his fingers that were twitching.

He was going to kill me! I was just waiting for him to get the courage to do it. Come on, Scarlett think of something to distract him. I thought to myself, I suddenly remembered the picture I had in my bra. Would he notice? I shook my head and mentally slapped myself. Vibrations went down my back, I was now shaking my knees.

"Perfect. Me." The words slowly slipped off my tongue.

"What did you say my precious doll?" Jack was now standing over me, his arms slipped around my body into a hug.

"Perfect me." I said into his chest of his white button down shirt. I breathed in his scent and felt his hands on my back. The picture, Scarlett! was all that was in my mind right at this moment.

"Hmmmm, I guess I could arrange that for you my dear." He whispered into my ear, shivers ran down my back and I began to cry.

"What is wrong, Scarlett?" Why did I have cry in front of him? Out of everyone here, I cried into his chest. My mind swelled with thoughts of my family and everyone I cared for. I sniffled and opened my mouth to answer this demon that calls me his.

"Its just. Just that I fear for Chloe, I don't want her hurt." More tears ran down my face and I began to breath heavily.

"Stop crying." I looked up to Jack to see his gritted teeth. I reached for my cheek to wipe off a tear. Jack stopped me before I could wipe it; instead he placed his thumb on my skin and wiped across my bruise. I bit my lip so I couldn't whimper.

Jack looked at me with pity, but left as fast as it came. Instead his eyes hardened and studied my cheek. I felt his hand reach for my wrist, but I quickly moved out of his grasp. Jack tilted his head to the side and smirked at me. Both of my eyebrows met in the middle with a face, full of confusion.

"Scarlett, tell me." Jack placed both of his hands on my jaw line; while his thumbs lightly rubbed my cheeks.

"Tell you wha-"

"Tell me who did it!" Jack yelled in my face, his face was now a shade of red. My lips parted and my eyes went wide with shock. I shook my head in rejection, Jack blew out a puff of air and slowly closed his eyes.

"Jack, it was me." A voice came from the doorway. Jack's eyes quickly opened and watched the girl in the doorway. I tried to turn but Jack was still holding my head; Jack released me and kissed my cheek.

I quickly turned and watched Georgia stand her ground by the wall. Jack then launched himself at her, it was so fast I thought he suddenly dissapeared. I watched her struggle in his grasp, Jack placed his lips by her ear. He was telling her something, I just knew it. I strained to hear but I couldn't make out any of it. After his little speech for just her ears I watched her stop struggling.

I watched his glance toward me, an evil smile appear on his face. Georgia turned toward me and smiled, I just felt overwhelmed.

"Scarlett, It's okay, don't worry about me." Georgia gave a forced smile and went into the hallway with Jack. I shook my head and followed them thinking that I had imagined all of this. They turned the corner into the hallway and dissapeared into Jack's room. I breathed out and slowly made my way to the opened door. Once I stepped right beside it, I breathed in and quickly moved my body into the room to find no one in sight.

Thanks for reading! :) Please Comment...