DOLLS- Chapter 8

DOLLS

CHAPTER 8

The Plan

Scarlett's POV

I ran away from everyone. I always do that. It was a huge habit, and I am afraid here it wont work for long. My feet just acted and my brain didn't have the patience for them. Following my gut I ran up the stairs to my room. I lay-ed on the bed pretty much confused and ready to leave. Scarlett is checking out of this hell!

How was I going to do this? It would have to be in the morning when Jack leaves so he doesn't know until he gets home. Not tomorrow obviously, he will be here all day. I haven't been here long enough to even know a schedule. I came up with an idea. 'No Scarlett! That is out of the question!' I mentally yelled at myself.

In order to know the schedule I have to be a man and tough if out. How long? About a week? No, it would have to be longer. Maybe a month? That would be enough. Plus I would have help from the girls, but Georgia would never agree. Delilah would, maybe even Kaylnn. Could I trust Chloe? After the comment she made at the table I don't know if I can trust her. But we are all leaving, if one or two stay they're dead for good. I convinced myself to stay, I would stay for a month and figure out a good plan to leave. I sighed in relief and felt a lot more confident. 'Don't worry Ryan I am doing fine. Just don't do anything stupid.' I thought to myself. If only he could really hear my thoughts.

That night I had to make tacos for Jack. I scrunched my nose in disgust at his name. If I ever have kids he is not one of my choices! I laughed a little at the thought and began chopping up lettuce. I examined the knife, I could lunge this into his heart. I looked to the left and saw Georgia mixing around the beef in the sizzling pan. She would never let me.... I forced the thought out of my mind and grabbed plates. I handed them to Kaylnn who went out the room to set the table. That's when I heard the door open. I swore I could hear my heart skip a beat. The force of my heart beating seemed like it would break my rib cage.

Jack walked slowly into the kitchen where just me and Georgia stood. He had a tie and a nice white shirt on. I could see him being a doctor.

"Hello, Georgia, Scarlett." He looked at me and I smiled. If only he knew How much I wanted to rip his eyes out. Where did all this sudden hate come from? I shook my head and went back to cutting lettuce.

"It smells good." He walked toward me. I nodded in agreement, he cocked his head. "I saw Ryan at the hospital." I free-zed in place and this time chopped the lettuce more furiously. Georgia gave a glance but continued to cook the beef. "He has gone crazy without you." I turned around to find him right in front of me. I back up but my waist hit the counter top. Each of his hands caged me in by grabbing the counters on either side of my waist. "I couldn't blame him, too bad I don't share my toys." I parted my lips and my eyes were like a deers in the headlights. Jack leaned into my neck and whispered, "Drop the knife Scarlett." I looked at my hand, the knife was being squeezed with my fist inches away from him. I slowly dropped it to the ground and looked back up at him. A tear fell down my cheek, when he seemed satisfied he walked out the room and I fell to the ground.

Georgia ran to me and cradled me into her arms. Shhh. She whispered as I cried on the floor. Kaylnn walked in with Chloe and they both tried to relax me. When I was able to stand I got up and began wiping my face. 'Pull it together Scarlett. Show him your stronger than this.' The girls began to bring out food to the other room. When they were done Kaylnn came back for me. I nodded and followed her with my head down. Today I had to sit in front of him. It was probably reserved for me to.

I shivered in disgust. I looked up as I sat down, he was basically torturing me with his eyes. While everyone dug into the shells and created their tacos I hesitated. Jack looked up and I grabbed a shell, he smiled. What made it funny was I smiled back, kind of like the evil smile you get from a creepy freak that takes you away from your home and forces you to be his DOLL! Im guessing not many people have that smile.

The world was pretty good until I met this man. Even though I don't know him at all. The whole time I was cursing under my breath, sometimes he would look up at me. His jaw tightened every time I smiled. After the super awkward dinner we all gathered in the living room.

"Ok girls since we have Scarlett in our family now. I would like to have a family photo, to make it official." We all gave fake smiles and stood up by an empty wall. Jack had a timer and a stand for the camera so he could be in it too. "Smile!" Jack got in the middle and put his arm around Kaylnn and Chloe. How could they stand that?

"What would you like to do now Jack?" Delilah smiled and walked closer to him. I realized I didn't even know these girls when they were around Jack.

"Sorry, I have to go back to work." He frowned and looked at Georgia.

"Why?" Chloe whimpered and hugged his arm. My eyes widened and I couldn't believe what she was doing.

"Well." He paused and thought about it for a while. Please say no, please say no! "If I want to stay home tomorrow I have to get some extra work done." They all whinned and agreed he had to go. I sighed in relief as he grabbed his breif case. "See you dolls tomorrow." He smiled and kissed Chloe on the cheek. Jack made his way to Georgia and kissed her on the cheek. Delilah, Kaylnn, then he came to me. I shut my eyes and felt a warm peck on my left cheek. Shivers ran down my back and I could feel his lips smiling on my soft cheeks. My eyes stayed shut until I heard the door close.

"You okay Scarlett?" Delilah asked patiently.

"No." I looked at all of them lined up in front of me. "I don't understand how you deal with him like that."

"It becomes natural." Chloe spoke out, she frowned and looked down.

"Well it doesn't matter because I created a plan to leave!" I smiled, but the reaction weren't good at all.

"We can't Scarlett." Georgia snapped. "He will know." She looked at our ankles, it's not like we've never tried!

"You've tried!" They all nodded. "Well we could bring all the times you tried to escape together, and figure out the flaws. Then we could perfect them or even come up with a new plan and escape!" I rose my arms in delight, it was perfect!

"Count me out." Georgia frowned and walked to the couch and sat down.

"I don't know Scarlett." Chloe crossed her arms. "Its a suicide mission!" I frowned at her reaction and realized I would never get these girls to trust me.

"Anything could work!" I rose my arms. "We could all corner him and stab him to death!" I thought for a moment. "Or even find a way to contact the outside world!"

"What outside world?" Kaylnn protested, "We don't even know where we are!" She laughed at my words.

"What about the knives part?" I looked at Delilah this time.

"Possibly, but we should try something that won't cost us our lives just yet." Well that's thoughtful. "How about we tape a note on the bottom of his brief case and it will most likely stick until the middle of the day."

"Causing someone to find it and realize he is a criminal, then check out his house!" I finished her idea and jumped up and down.

"I don't think this is his house." Kaylnn ruined my happy moment.

"Listen lets just all go to bed, ok?" Georgia was tired of hearing the plans.

"We will talk about it later." Chloe smiled and held my back leading me upstairs.

I felt evil run through me and I smiled. Jack better get ready, because I am coming after him.