• Chapter 33 •

He was alive.

Rose replayed the sound of Tyrion's voice telling her that Jaime was alive over and over again. She had spent a week trying to figure out different scenarios on how Jaime could have lived, or rather how he died. Tyrion was truly the only other person in the entire world that knew, not matter what had gone on between Rose and Jaime before Dany has attacked the Lannister forces, both would want to see the other make it out alive for the sake of their love for one another, which complicates matters to another level.

Tyrion had sent a letter to Bronn, once his loyal sellsword in hopes they, Bronn and Jaime, were still alive. He received a Raven almost a week later confirming they were alive and in King's Landing, and they had accepted Tyrion's proposal to meet, well, Bronn did. There had been no counter attack from Cersei after what happened just outside of King's Landing and both Rose and Tyrion were surprised that she hadn't retaliated as they initially thought. But Daenerys had another agenda, Jon Snow.

Jon Snow was still lingering around Dragon Stone by the time Rose arrived back with Tyrion and Daenerys. Rose was surprised to see him still so persistent to defeat what Rose knew as a legend, the Night King. Jon told Dany that dragon glass can kill a white walker and their army of dead men and women, which he then claimed Dragon Stone sat on top of. Tyrion told Rose that Jon found a cave full of it just outside the main doors of the castle, and Daenerys was waiting for Jon to bend the knee before he began mining it.

When the three arrived back to Dragon Stone, Jon had received word from his crippled brother that the White Walkers were on the move and in front of everyone, he demanded that he would mine the dragon glass and fight the army of the dead. Daenerys seemed half convinced by Jon's story, but Rose couldn't tell if it was because she truly believed it or if it was because she could see a connection between the two young members of two incredibly strong houses. Tyrion proposed the idea of trying to convince Cersei to believe that this army of the dead threat was real, and they best way to do that is by convincing Jaime that Daenerys would give a truce to the crown and everyone would fight in solidarity to defeat the army to protect the future.

     Davos, Jon's companion he brought to Dragon Stone, would join Tyrion on his quest to speak to Jaime in King's Landing, all while trying to do it under the Queen's nose, not Daenerys, Cersei's. If Jaime agreed to the meeting, Jon would go up to Eastwatch and take a group of men beyond the wall to catch a wight, one of the dead, and bring it to King's Landing where all remaining houses would join together to support defeating the Night King and his army. Rose thought that she would accompany Tyrion and Davos on their trip to King's Landing to help convince Jaime, but after their last encounter, she didn't know if Jaime would want to see her, also she was feeling ill, which she connected to the rainy weather Dragon Stone was so adapt to, but she couldn't be sure, Daenerys may have had a strong army and council, but no Maester had been summoned to serve the Dragon Queen.

    Tyrion was suppose to have arrived earlier in the day but no one ever returned and Daenerys, Rose, and Missandei, sat in the council room waiting for some kind of answer, but it eventually turned into a session of venting by Missandei over her worries that Grey Worm wouldn't return.

"It's been an entire month and no word from the unsullied. Theon just returned and is no closer in figuring out where Yara is or if Ellaria was alive." Missandei explained but truly didn't need to because Rose and Daenerys knew all of that.

"Yara's probably alive. If Theon has told us anything about Euron it's that he loves to drag out the game and he's just trying to get Theon in his trap too." Rose told them which they nodded their heads in agreement.

"Ellaria was taken by Cersei, and I hate to say it, but, we're probably never going to see her or her daughters again."

"But we have to have some hope." Daenerys tried to lighten the negative mood. She stood by the large opening that faced the water with her hand clasped in front of her dark coat.