• Chapter 34 •

Rose didn't tell anyone that she was pregnant, not even Tyrion when he returned from King's Landing a day after she realized that she was. Everyone was going to travel to King's Landing today to meet with Cersei, Tyrion's talk with Jaime went better than expected, Tyrion returned without a scratch on him and Davos brought back another recruit for Jon.

But the mission beyond the wall didn't go as well.

Jon and his team from Eastwatch went beyond the wall to capture a wight to prove this Night King was the real enemy. Gendry, the man Davos retrieved from King's Landing made it back to Eastwatch warning that Jon and the group were surrounded by the army and were not going to make it out without help. Daenerys, much to Rose and Tyrion's dismay, left, with all three of her dragons, and took them beyond the wall. From what Daenerys told Tyrion and Rose, Jon almost died but it didn't affect her nearly as much as losing Viserion. Rose thought it was a mistake to bring all three dragons. She had seen what Drogon could do alone, therefore she didn't need to use the others in battle.
Dragonstone was quiet for awhile before everyone embarked for the meeting with Cersei. Everyone knew that Daenerys was battling her feelings of sadness but she gave her word that she would help Jon Snow destroy the Night King and his army and that after the meeting with Cersei, everyone would make their way to Winterfell.

That all took place over a month and a half ago and Rose could feel herself starting to show that she was pregnant. Luckily, winter was here and she could wear heavier dresses and cover up with a cloak, but that didn't change any of the constant reminders that she was carrying a child. Rose was dressing when Tyrion knocked on the door to retrieve her to leave for King's Landing.
"The ship is ready for us. Are you ready to go?" Tyrion asked Rose as she tied the black cape around her shoulders. She turned to face him with a small smile on her face.
"What gave it away? My excited demeanor?"
Tyrion smiled at Rose's comment, knowing very well that she was less than thrilled. Rose's face faltered in the mirror after the laughter died down and Tyrion could sense something was wrong, he thought everything was a bit off since he returned from King's Landing after talking to Jaime.
"What's wrong?" Tyrion asked her with concern written all over his face.
"Hm?" Rose asked him, being drawn out of a tiny trance she was in.
"Somethings wrong. It has been since I returned... what's wrong?"
"Nothing. Nothings wrong. Why do you ask?" Rose was stepping carefully around the conversation.
Tyrion walked closer to her and Rose clasped her hands in front of her, trying to elude that she was interested in what he had to say.
"You're distant, not as social as you have been since what happened at Highgarden. So I'm asking you, what happened?"
"The rest of my family was taken from me, that's just the start." Rose began walking away from Tyrion's brutal stare and made her way to the door.
"I've seen that look on a woman before."
"What are you talking about?" Rose sighed and turned around, her hand resting on the cracked open door.
"You think I wouldn't know?" He turned around to face her.
"Know what?" Rose raised her eyebrows at him.
"You're pregnant."
"How do you know that?"
"I witnessed three different pregnancies with Cersei and by the third I could tell the signs. Your face is rounder than before, you cover your body more than before, you've kept to yourself because I'm sure you don't want Daenerys to figure out that you're carrying an enemies child, and not to mention your breasts are larger-"
"Tyrion."
"I'm just making observations."
"Don't tell anyone. Please. Not now at least."
"I promise."

     Now Tyrion knew and it would only be mere moments before the entire council knew, then the army, then the world. He told Rose that he wouldn't say anything to Daenerys unless it was necessary, which Rose decided wouldn't be anytime soon and they made their way to the ship and they sailed off to King's Landing. After what seemed like an eternity, the group finally landed outside of King's Landing and the Dothraki met the unsullied outside the Red Keep, warning the Lannister forces not to attack. Daenerys would join the group later and fly in on Drogon, showing her strength to intimidate Cersei. And even though Rose had no idea where Grey Worm had been, he managed to get in correspondence with Daenerys and get to King's Landing in impeccable time.