1

i wake up that morning feeling dizzy. my head spins. fuck. another day. i wish i hadn't woken up. as thr thoughts fill my head i reach for the razorblade under my nightstand. it doesn't take long for the sharp silver piece of metal to split the skin on my left wrist. i cry. just like my arm. we cry together.

-

i pull my sweater down, making sweaterpaws as i walk my way towards school. the cuts burn in my wrist. but i can't afford anyone seeing it.

as i reach the building i automatically walk up to my locker, as always people stare at me.
"hey rain." a very well known voice calls out to me, while i push my bag into my locker. i sigh and push the corners of my mouth up into a fake smile. "hi cloud." the thin redhead walks up to me, pulling me into a hug. "another day." he sighs. i softly smile and hug him back. "people will think we're gay, jimin." "aren't you then?" i gasp and slap my friend on his shoulder, immediately regretting it as jimin stumbles and almost falls back. "oh my gosh, sorry, hyung." jimin throws an empty feeling laugh. "it's okay, tae." i shrug. "sure. i'll see you later, i believe we only have art together today.." jimin nods, smiles, lifts his arm, and waves me goodbye. i sigh as i turn around.

i open my phone, checking my first period. history. i sigh, and start to walk.

i reach the classroom and take my seat. the lesson passes by slowly. too slowly. same goes for the second, and the third, and the fourth period. my fifth lesson is biology.

i sit down in the left corner of the classroom. i bow down to take my books out of my bag, seeing i haven't put them in there,  they must be in my locker. i moan in annoyance. i stand up, walking up to my teacher. "mrs min, i left my books in my locker, could i get them?" "sure, but hurry, i want to start." i nod and turn around, heading for the door.

i make my way down stairs, walking slowly as i don't feel like walking faster. i wasn't looking forward to biology anyway.

i reach my locker as a flow of wind hits me, a young looking boy, with brown hair, is running past me. i can't do anything but watch the boy turn around a corner. i frown and try to shrug it off, but i'm too curious. i leave my locker open, with my key still hanging in it. i pace up to the corner, speeding up as i see the boy turn around another corner. he goes into the toilets and i regret following him, because i don't know the guy, and i'll be talking to him like i'm his dad.

i open the door, and suddenly a broken sob stops. "hey, are you okay?" i speak softly as i turn my back to the mirror, leaning on a washing sink. when i don't get a response, i sigh and look down. "you know, you can tell me.." i whisper. a broken sob can be heard from the locked toiletbox. and another one. "don't cry please." i press my nail into my finger, blood dripping out. i throw my head back. "ah. who am i kidding. you don't even know me." "w-who are y-you?" a broken voice askes, the voice cracking at the last word. "taehyung. you?"

"j-jungkook."

/a|n\

ya'll gonna hate me as soon as you get further in this story.

my plot is too sad. i'm already crying at the thought.

ah.

i hope you kinda like it, please look forward to next chapters.