15

one year later; 30th december

i exhale white wolks of air into the dark of the night. it's one in the morning, and i slide my fingers over the gravestone of my bestfriend. i smile softly reading the boys name, it's been two years since i saw jiminie. i miss him alot.

after placing a beautiful bouquet on jimins grave, i unfold my knees that were underneath me, and stand up. i slowly walk towards the next grave, three rows from jimins. my heart sinks deeper and my steps get havier with every step i come closer.

i reach a silverish stone, beautiful black letters are carved in it. the letters form a name thats not been out of my mouth since i lost him.

"j-jeonggukkie.." i whispered, my tears quickly coming. my fingers slide over the stone as i stare at his name. his beautiful features pop up in my head, his smile directed towards me as he comes back alive in my mind.

"taehyungie.." i softly whimper hearing my name, feeling a hand on my shoulder soon after. a sigh is heard.

i silently drop down to the floor, in my hands the rose i bought for him. a red one. a rose that reminds me of his hair, his lips and his nose when he came back from work in the cold winterdays.

"i miss y-you.." i mumbled, my voice cracking. "but.. but as you wanted, i'm staying strong.. for y-you.." my voice cracked again as i spoke.

i hear footsteps fade. "i'll leave you two for a bit." his quiet voice says, ever so sweetly.

i wait for the steps to fully fade before i break down in cries.

"j-jeonggukkie.. w-w-why did you n-never te-ell me y-you were s-sic-ck?" i sobbed, my voice cracking with every word. "i nees y-you jeo-jeongguk.. i-i nee-ed you." my voice faded. i sunk with my head to the ground, softly kissing the 'j' of his name.

i felt a certain warmth come up to me, a warmth i hadn't felt for a year. a warmth i missed so badly. a hand was planted on my shoulder. i looked behind me, my eyes meeting the ones i needed to see so badly, with the lips i wanted to kiss so badly and the red nose i imagined when i held the rose above his stone. all his hair were back, the soft red hairs and his full eyebrows and his long eyelashes.

"hey, taetae." his voice softly said.
(a/n im choking on my tears rn save me)

"j-je-eongguk-k..?" i stuttered, my eyes filled with tears blurring my vision.

"hush.. baby.. don't cry."

"b-but-t h-how- k-ko-kookie?"

"listen baby, i don't have long. i'm not real but i'm not fake either. i'm not just a part of your imagination because you can feel me, but you can't touch me. taehyung my baby, please live for me. don't forget me but live baby. i want you to be happy. please. be happy for me okay? i need you to promise me, only then i'll be able to rest in peace. i don't want to go knowing that you're still sad, darling. i love you so much, taehyung."

i nodded silently as tears flew out of my eyes. "i-i p-promi-se, i-i lo-ve y-you s-so mu-uc-ch t-too, j-jeong-guk.."

his hand cupped my cheek as he looked into my eyes. "i left a letter for you in your blue suit. i need to go now.. be happy okay? i love you, taehyungie. i'll always be here if you need me, baby. hush now and be happy. be strong."

i nodded and cried even harder, i didn't want him to vanish again, this was truly the last time i'd see him. i tried to put my hand on his, but i only felt my own cheek.

he was gone again.

i left the rose and hurried home. the older male seeing me run away. "tae!" he exclaimed before he too started to run.

i reached my house and left the door open as i quickly ran the stairs. i opened my wardrobe and searched my blue suit. in the little pocket suited on the chest, there was a little letter. i felt tears dwell as i opened it.