7

jeongguk was wearing a long coat, a blouse underneath and a denim black pants. it's knees were ripped and there was a beanie on top of his head, a lock of hair comes out from the beanie. his hair is dyed red. i've watched him for a time now, eying him when walking through the halls, and him giving me a small, soft smile.

my feet lazily dragged me to the cafetaria during lunch, jimin, giving me company. the thin boy had problems walking straight, not having enough energy to keep his head up. he was wearing two thick looking hoodies, and wore a beanie, too. his pants were made of joggingfabric, and seemed warm too. his clothes were really small, so was the older. jimins arms were filled with long hairs, trying to keep his cold body warm.

we shuffled into the queue for getting some food. well i did, jimin just stood there for my company. i got myself a small bread, topped with eggs and salad and a bottle of fruit-juice. we were on our way to our spot in the halls, where noone us ever bothered. we always sat together in the break, not having much more friends. sometimes a man called yoongi would come and sit with us, so he could produce music in complete silence. he is hoseoks boyfriend, but hoseok comitted suïcide a few years ago. jimin likes him a little bit. the said male stumbled over his own feet, and collapsed on the ground. i knew the boy didn't eat and starved himself till he no longer could take it, but i'd never seen him collaps during school. i saw his face smack into the ground, and a silent thud, due to a lack of body weigth, echoed through the halls. ofcourse some stupid people laid their eyes on jimin, or took their phones. their reaction made me so mad, that even before helping jimin, i shouted them to fuck off. some grinned and others left as i said, but i couldn't care less, and kneeled down next to jimin, who had passed out. "j-jimin?" i asked, nervously, not really knowing what to do. ofcourse, jimin didn't respond and i heard some people laugh. "jimin!" i said, a bit louder, shaking him softly. jimin refused to respond. it was then jeongguk passed by, seeing all the people crowding and wanting to take a look too. once the younger saw me, he made the people move, so he could get closer. "what happened?" he asked, worriedly, kneeling down next to jimin, too. "h-he faint-ted." i cracked out, my eyes filling with tears which i showed jeongguk once i looked up at him. "pl-please.. please gukk, h-he's all i have le-left." jeongguk nodded and took his phone, dialing some number i didn't recognized. i dont know who he's calling, but something about him makes me want to trust him. so i did. and i didn't end up regretting it. a doctor came, while in the principal came, and made the students vanish.

they took jimin away from me.

//don't hate me oooomg