5

it was around one when i heard the doorbell ring. my ears twiched and i rushed to the bathroom, quickly letting boiling water clean the bleeding cuts on my arm. i hissed at the pain, the water leaving marks. i pulled down the sleeve of my sweater as i walked down. the bell rang again as i opened. "sorry i was at the toilet." i said as i let the smiling younger into my house. "it's okay." he said, hanging his jacket over the doorknot of the restroom.

"i brought crips and beer, hope you like it.." jeongguk said nervously. i grinned, and nodded. "i could use some." jeongguk chuckled and hummed. "okayokayokay~"

i took two beers from the crate and opened them in my kitchen. i walked back and found jeongguk installing his ps4 to the television. "did you read my mind?" i asked, seriously. the young male ran his hand through his hair and smiled evilly. "maybe." he grinned. i snorted and rolled my eyes. "pabo."

soon we had played a lot of games and drank a lot of beers. the bags of crips had gone empty, and jeongguk had shut down the ps4 after losing a game of mario kart. it was silent for a bit, making me kind of awkward. a growl of jeongguks tummy disturbed the silence we were in. "are you hungry?" i hiccuped, making me frown. "yes i am, shall we" he hiccuped too, "order pizza?" i stared at him and he stared back at me, making me go weak for the beautiful eyes he has. deep brown and a tiny spark at the left due to the lighting in my living room. the boy laughed, taking me down too, and we turned into two laughing guys. we ended up laying on the floor, heads next to eachother, staring up at the ceiling.

"hyung?"

"yeah?"

"youre cute."