6

we were laying on the sofa, my head resting on jeongguks shoulder. jeongguks eyes were scanning the screen as the movie played. i wasn't paying much attention. i thought about how jeongguk made me forget about my pain for a while, and how he'd called me cute. "i'm gay." i suddenly said. my face was straight as i said it, but inside i was flipping. jeongguk perked his head up and chuckled softly. "hi gay, im bi" "don't do it." i groaned. jeongguk grinned and ruffled my hair, and pushed me down on his lap softly. jeongguk played with my locks, as i began to fall asleep. "i won't go, hyung. i'm here." he said as i had fallen asleep.

i woke up the next morning feeling a warm breath in my neck. there was a sunray peeping through my curtains that shone on the person the warm breath belonged to. the covers were pulled up high over my neck, and the younger had his shoulders revealed. his chest was naked. it wasnt untill i moved that i felt jeongguks arm rest on my waist. my hand slowly sunk to where the youngers hung. i took it in mine carefully. i heard him groan a little and shift in his sleep, his chest now against my back, his fingers intertwined with mine. i smiled softly and to a minimum. my mind was confused, i somehow didn't feel a need to make myself bleed. suddenly i panicked. i was wearing my night suit, meaning jeongguk must have dressed me off and on. did he see my scars? i didn't know what to do. maybe he didn't see them? maybe he did and he'll think i'm weird? but he's hugging me in his sleep. should i ask him later? my mind raced and i felt my cheeks heat. why would i care if he hated me. i don't need him? i sighed and closed my eyes. what is he doing to me?

it was later that morning when i heard jeongguk sing in the shower. his voice was angelic and pure. he sang about a forgotten love, a song i didn't recognized. i flipped the bacon and eggs in my cooking pan while i listened to the words he sang. the bathroom was right next to the kitchen, since my home was all on one floor. the smell of breakfast filled the room as i served the eggs and bacon with a toasted breadslice. then jeongguk marced into the room, a towel around his waist, his hair wet. his skin seemed unhealthy white for a korean. "smells good, hyung." he said with a smile before disappearing into my bedroom. i made two latte macciato's and placed them on the table when jeongguk walked back into the livingroom. he sat down besides me, and thanked for the meal. i noticed how i'd been staring at him for a while now. "hope it tastes." i said, toneless. jeongguk perked his head and looked at me. "what's wrong, hyung?" he asked, a note of worry visible in his eyes. "nothing." i said, looking down to my plate. he looked at me for a few more seconds, and then down to his plate. from the corner of my eye i could see a frown decorate his face. he shook his head and began to eat, his expression now softened, as if he shrugged it off. i too took a bite of my breakfast, and drank my latte. it tasted well, something i hadn't expected. i delightfully ate the remaining toast and bacon on my plate, and hummed at the good taste. i noticed jeongguk stare at me, a smile plastered on his face. i looked up at him and shyly smiled back, a blush across my face. "you're so cute, taehyung-ah." i smacked his head and giggled. "hyung for you." i said, somewhat proud. jeongguk apologized laughing and nodded. "right, taehyung-hyung." i rolled my eyes and chuckled. "ass."

after a lot of talking, playing games and jeongguk showing his drawingskills, the younger got up to take a leave. we stood in the hallway, jeongguk getting his jacket and me watching him as he did. he stepped outside, and turned around to look at me. in his right hand he held the bag with his ps4, the other wasn't holding anything. he smiled. "thanks for today and yesterday, hyung." he said, bowing politely. i nodded and smiled. "when do i see you again?" i asked. "tomorrow, at school." i nodded. "that's right." jeongguk smiled and looked down to his toes, his face then coming up again and he stepped back into my house. i wanted to step back, but his arm flew around my waist, and pulled my close to him. carefully, yet powerful. his face was really close to mine, still smiling, he kissed my neck softly. he backed off, hand never letting go of my waist, and stared into my eyes.

"see you tomorrow, taetae."

//
sorry for not uploading, i already explained some people my inspiration is far to be found, and my mental health isn't really stable. this chapter probably sucks, so please be gentle with me. love author-nim, aiden.