13

a few days later the two boys arrived home, exhausted but fresh, ready to get back to work.

taehyung got himself into a job when the door opened, and jeongguk walked in, his eyes red, cheeks puffed and his locks looking messy underneath his beanie.

"baby what's wrong?" taehyung asked quickly getting up from the couch and pulling the younger in his arms.

"tae.." he sniffeled, his face buried in the neck of the said male. "baby tell me." taehyung said in a soft voice. his hands had traveled up to the youngers back, carressing it softly.

jeongguk took a deep breath. "l-let's sit down.." he sniffled, breaking from the hug, his eyes not meeting taehyungs.

"okay baby, if that's what you prefer.." taehyung said softly, eyes on the younger as he followed him and sat down next to him on the couch again.

taehyungs hand rested on jeongguks thigh, he had his gaze on the younger. jeongguk only looked down, tears leaving spots in the carpet underneath their feet.

"tae.. p-please don't h-hate me." the sad voice cracked out. taehyung sighed and shook his head. his finger went under jeongguks chin and lifted his face to look him in his eyes. "never. jeongguk. i will never hate you." the younger only started to cry harder.

the silverhaired male had his hand on jeongguks back as he had his head in his hands, tears flowing uncontrolably. it broke taehyungs heart, seeing his boyfriend break down like that.

"baby, tell me.. what happen-"

"i'm going to die, tae." jeongguk snapped, his red eyes now looking up at the older. tears kept flowing out and the young boy soon let his eyes down and buried his face in his hands again.

taehyung watched jeongguk cry, a hurt expression on his face. "w-what do you mean?" he spoke very softly, not daring to touch jeongguk, although he really really wanted to.

"what do you mean what do you mean?!" jeongguk yelled angrily through his tears. "i've got fucking cancer taehyung. i'm going to die!" he gasped for oxygen.

taehyungs eyes grew bigger. "b-baby no.." "baby yes, taehyung." taehyung gasped and stared lifelessly at the younger breaking down in front of him.

his poor shoulders shocked constantly, and broken sobs kept leaving his mouth. "fuck.." he coughed through his tears. "i'm sorry.. tae.." he mumbled. "i didn't mean to scream at you." he silently apologized.

taehyung broke down in sobs too, and quickly wrapped his arms around the younger boy. jeongguk gave in immediately and held tight to the olders body.

"i won't let you die.. kookie.."

//
Really short and a lot to take in..
Sorry i took so long writing this it just hurted my heart. :(