12

warning; explicit adult scenario at jeongguks pov. (18+)

not that yall thirsty hoes care but still lol. also. author can relate.

this is long. (2519 words omg)

Taehyung POV

both of us were in jeongguks car again, we drove through the streets of seoul. jeongguks eyes drifted from left to right and back again, focussing on the road as he drove towards the centre of seoul. the roads got busier once we neared the centre. big buildings towering above us. seoul, a city one could only dream of. we parked our car and got out, deciding to walk the last bits as the streets were insanely crowded by now, there was no way we would be able to drive through.

kookie paced to my side of the car, and took my hand in his. i felt my insides bubble. god i'm so in love with him. he smiled and took my chin, kissing my lips softly. once he broke away, i smiled at him and pulled my hand through his hair, not noticing the red hairs that remained between my fingers, and eventually fell on the ground as we started walking in a, to me, unknown direction. jeongguk seemed to know the way, though, because he confidently started walking through the crowed streets.

i felt how eyes followed us as we walked, holding hands. i squeezed jeongguks hand softly. the younger looked at me, frowning a little. "t-t-they're wat-atching." i mumbled under my breath. jeongguk perked his head up after looking at our hands, and looked around. a smile crept on his face. "they must be jealous of me." i frowned at first but when my head processed the words i blushed red. jeongguk grinned.

once we reached our destination, i smiled widely. a cute little restaurant in front of us, lights all over making it look warmly and comfortable. it had started to snow again and we shuffled inside. "i had a reservation for two." jeongguk said, dragging me to the counter. a cute female in a black blouse nodded and showed us our table before taking our jackets and handing us cards.

"koooooookkkieeee!" i whined with a wide smile on my lips. "why are you doing thiiiiis? ahhh." i hid my face in my hands, my insides jumping and my heart pumping rather harsh. i felt two hands on mine and they slowly lowered mine. jeongguk stared deeply into my eyes, a smile on his face, his hands never letting mine go. "listen baby, i love you so much." i blushed again, not used to the sweet words of my ggukkie, even after a year.

we had a good dinner before we headed back to our hotel. snowflakes falling from the sky and slowly putting up a thin layer of white snow on the ground, the cars, trees and houses. stars shone brightly above us, making the sky look like a christmastree. my hand rested in jeongguks, his in mine. i felt safe. safe with him. safe and somewhat happy. no.. actually, i felt really happy with jeon jeongguk. my big but cute boyfriend.

jeongguk opened the door of our room, walking in after letting me enter. i huffed and let myself fall down on the bed. i heard jeongguk chuckle. "i put extra clothes for you in the black trolley, your pj's are in there too." he said, making me stand up a little too quickly. god i was so done with this tight suit. jeongguk snorted but i decided to make it up with a kiss before i pulled my tata nightsuit out of the suitcase, and hurried into the bathroom.

Jeongguk POV

while taehyung was in the bathroom changing, i also took my nightsuit. it was a long, white satin blouse-like shirt. taehyung gifted it to me on my birthday last september. there was no pants with it, so the cuteass decided to buy a soft pink shortpants. which, by the way, really formed out my ass. taehyung, still in the bathroom gave me some time to prepare some things. i was quite nervous, my face a little heated and my heart beating somewhat faster than it would usually do. the package of rubbers in my hand, i walked to the bedroom across the bathroom.