10

one year later, 30th december, 2019.

"taetae~" i felt a soft familiar hand caress my cheek. i hummed softly. "happy birthday baby." his sweet voice said before i opened my eyes to meet a smiling jeongguk. he had dyed his hair red, only a lock of it coming out from the beanie on his head. in his neck was a small new tattoo, a little star. he was standing in a satin nightsuit, colored creamish white. "thanks, ggukkie." i smiled softly. his plump lips kissed mine, slowly moving them together. i wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him back into bed, him on top of me. jeongguk would kiss down my neck, and on my torso, leaving a cute mark as he did so. i blushed softly and smiled as he looked at me. "i love you taehyung, you're so beautiful." i would only giggle.

we sat at the table, a cute little breakfast in front of us. "god not again." i heard the younger groan. "what's wrong baby?" i asked, scooting closer and looking onto his phone screen. i only saw the logo of the hospital, not far from here. "o-oh it's nothing, just my brother again." he answered nervously while scratching the back of his neck. i frowned. "should i come with you?" "no baby, it's fine, it's your birthday after all." he smiled widely before kissing my nose. "i'll take you somewhere tonight, so, make sure you're not sleepy, okay?" i smiled at him. he was such a dork. he would always make me happy. since jimin had passed, jeongguk would keep me company. our relationship grew stronger, both as friends and boyfriends. he also made me stronger. today, i was clean for 213 days. jeongguk would talk to me about my problems, and he would hug me and hold me until i felt better. he would even read me a story or sing me a song if i wanted too. meanwhile his brothers state got worse, and he had to go to the hospital almost everyday. he would wear beanies too. all the time. even when he'd go to sleep. i wondered why but never dared to ask him.

that day when jeongguk went to his brother, i was cleaning the house. jeongguk practically lived with me and had his stuff around too. we bought him an extra bed, and closed it to mine, so we could sleep together most of the time. sometimes he would go home to take care of his brother, but he wouldn't stay away longer than four nights. i had found a job in a cafe nearby, and dropped out of school. jeongguk was in his last year and finishing up to get his paper.

i swept the sweat from my forehead as i got up from cleaning the livingroom. i brushed my hands through my silver hairs and decided to put on a bandana because the locks were only annoying me while i was tidying.

i walked towards the bedroom, and found a little package on my bedside. i frowned and walked to it. it was a little box wrapped in a reddish paper. "to my baby" it said on a little card. i turned the card around to see if there would be more text, but there was only the aforementioned words on the card. i smiled unconciously as i read over the words again. i loved it when jeonggukkie would call me his baby. i took the wrapper off and my smile faded. it was replaced by a deep blush as i stared at the box in my hands. "shit." i groaned, my face heated and my pants making a weird twist. "the motherfu-" i cursed underneath my breath. in my hand was a package of condoms.

i had taken my blue bandana out of my drawer and had gone back to the livingroom, the condoms still on my bed. i pretended like i wasn't confused but i knew very well what ggukkies intensions were. no i had never had sex before. nor had i ever even thought about having sex with jeongguk. i had been busy getting myself on top of things, and i was still busy doing that, causing me to not have time to think about sex. thinking of having sex with him made me feel some sort of way. he has a holy god body and he's really strong. yes i had seen him naked before but imagining him naked and on top of me, his red hair sticking to his forehead because of the sweat made my tummy twist. i decided to eat a banana.

"baby?" his voice rang as the frontdoor opened. "i'm hereeee!" i yelled from the kitchen. jeongguk had puffy eyes when he entered the kitchen. he looked worried and there were tear stains on his cheeks. i opened my mouth but shut it again as the younger just walked up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist. he buried his face in the crook of my neck, and i could feel his heavy warm breaths on my neck. i hugged the younger back, my arms going around his waist too. "what happened, ggukkie?" i asked as i heard him sniffle. "stupid cancer." was all he said. i sighed and rubbed his back.

i had installed myself on the couch as jeongguk had gone to the bathroom to shower. later he came back looking fresh as he wore a cute suit, he finally had taken his beanie off too, his red locks now dancing on his head as he walked up to me. "wow~ you look fancy." i grinned as the younger male spun around, showing off his suit. he looked fucking delicious. his arm muscles were visible even in his jacket, his thighs looked thicc and fleshy, and the buttons on his chest seemed to be popping any second. "i left something on your bed, and som-" "i found the condoms." i blurted out. jeongguk chuckled, "something else." he said with a smile. "something on your bed and something above the sink." his hand rested on my hip. "baby your money." i whined before kissing him. he chuckled and kissed me back. "go look, princess." i snorted and walked to the bedroom.

on the bed was, next to the disturbing condoms, a blue suit. the suit had a patern of darker blue flowers. i stuffed the pack of condoms in the drawer next to the bed, and felt the fabric of the suit, it was really soft. there was a little note on the jacket. "check the closet. - x" i chuckled and opened the closet, a note stuck to one of my white blouses. "this one." it said. i rolled my eyes as a smirk decorated my face. "this boy.." i mumbled as i took the blouse out of the closet. i took of my sweater and swung the blouse over my body instead. i buttoned it up and left the one at the top  open. i then put on the jacket of the suit jeongguk had put on my bed, revealing another note stuck to the bed as there was no longer a suit covering it up. "bathroom." it said. i nodded and took a black jeans out of the closet too, changing it for my sweatpants before walking to the bathroom. above the sink was a little box again. suspecting it were condoms again, i took off the wrapper. gucci guilty appeared in my hands. i gasped. "OH MY GOSH JEONGGUK!" i yelled as i had heart-eyes for the perfume in my hands. jeongguk entered the bathroom with a worried expression. "you okay, tae?!" he asked, grinning soon after i smacked his head. "you idioooot all your money!" i whined, hugging him tightly. "god you look awesome, taehyungie." i smiled and kissed him. "i love you so much jeongguk." "i love you too, taehyung."

i had never felt so happy before.

//chapter 10 already please cry with me :""")