2

i patiently wait for jungkook to come out of the toilet box, while i keep my back to the mirror. as he comes out, he wipes away a tear, and runs his hand through his hair, sighing out a laugh. "ah. sorry." i shake my head. "it's okay." i smile softly.

"so? what happend..?" i ask after an awkward silence. "i-it's nothing." he whispers. i roll my eyes and laugh sarcasticly. "right. listen you don't need to tell me, but don't lie to me either." i turn my back to him, and make my way back to my locker, quickly getting my books. as i carry my books, i make my way back to my class. i bow deeply in order to make up for staying away so long. ofcourse she doesn't take it, and i'm fucked to detention.

after all my classes, including art with jimin, i boredly pace my way towards the class i'll be sitting my detention. i wait for the last bell to ring, before i step into the warm room. my eyes almost closed from being tired, and my knees slightly weak. i gazed into the class, not recognizing anyone. it made me decide to pick a random place in the back of the room. 

i sit alone untill the boy from the toilets, known as jungkook, steps into the classroom. i sigh and try to hide my face behind my book, but without succes.

he sits down next to me. "hey." i look up, and nod. "hi."

"okay ladies and gentlemen, silence now please, and start working on whatever subject you feel like doing. no phones or music, if i see it, you'll lose your phone for a week." the pupils hum in agreement, and start working or staring blankly ahead. i lay my head on my table, and close my eyes, trying to catch up some sleep in this boring seventy minutes. (a/n classes are fifty minutes, detention seventy)

it takes jungkook a short two minutes to pass me a paper. i frown and unfold the paper.

hey.

hi.

how old are you?

why would i tell you?

'cause i'm not a creep.

you sure?

100%

i'm 19.

makes you my hyung. i'm 17.

right.

taehyung, i'm sorry for letting you worry because i cried on the toilet a while ago.

who said i worried?

you didn't?

no.

you're cold.

as i had read the words on the paper from the younger, i looked up and faced a pouting jungkook. causing me to smile slightly.

i'm not. i just don't like talking to strangers.

eventually i won't be a stranger to you anymore, if you get to know me ;)

the little wink emoji at the end of the line send me shivers down my spine.

maybe i don't want to get to know you.

you do.

what exactly makes you guess so?

well if you didn't, you wouldn't follow me to the toilets, and respond to my 'texts'.

you're aiming for my number.

i'm not. but speaking of it, could i get your number?

promise me not to spam me, and leave me in my worths.

i promise, hyung.

okay. here. +82-97301295 (a/n not a real number, i made it up)

kay, i'll text you later.

the rest of the hour passes by slowly, but i got to catch up some sleep. when the bell rang, i got up and made my way out. i walk my way home, playbacking along with the music on my headphones.

as i get home, i finally sing along to the lyrics. i love singing.

by the time i showered, unpacked my bag, and drank a cappucino, i unlock my phone. i lazily scroll through instagram, tumblr and open my snaps, when a notification pops up.

" +82-95010997 (a/n not a real number, i made it up) sended you a textmessage. "

i tap the notification and read the letters on the screen.

+82-95010997:

hey, hyung

it's jungkook.

me:

hi

" you added +82-95010997! "

/a|n\

hi.

so like my thingy for moving the texts from left to right isn't working.

forgive me. or nah. idc.

bye.