4

i woke up the next morning, feeling dizzy, tired and stressed. just as every single morning.
i hate that i just can't stop.
that i just can't give myself rest. peace.

it's 10.23am on my clock. i reach for my phone and plug in headphones. it's not a hard choice, my song. i pick do re mi by blackbear. automatically, my lips part and a sigh leaves at hearing the notes of the song. i softly warm my voice by scraping my troath, and start to sing along. "if i could back to that day we met.." jeongguk appears on my mind.

"it goes like.."

"games you play.."

i can't properly form the sentences of the song. i don't know why, but tears suddenly run down my cheek. not just a few, it's a goddamn ocean.

---

the ice cold water of the shower peppers my body. the water makes his way in my scars, into the little holes in my body the naked eyes would miss. naked eyes don't see. my naked eyes don't see. they're broken.

as i get out of the shower, my phone rings.

jeongguk incoming call.

i awnser it with hesistation, and wait for him to speak.
"morning tae." his voice sounds excitedly through the phone. "morning." i respond softly, trying to hide the pain in my voice. the pain from breathing, the pain from exhaustion. "feel like hanging out?" he askes, still on a happy tone. "uh. sure?" i awnser not quite convinced of myself. "send me your adress on text, i'll come to you around noon, okay?" i nod realising he won't be able to see that through my phone. "yea, sure. bye." he hangs up the line. little did i know jeongguk sighed, too.

// sorry for being inactive, will probs upload alot this holiday •3•

its gonna get sad so get your tissues :")