Important

Welcome to my newest story/stories? depending how you want to look at it.

General warning

This is my first story being published on this website as well as my first story ever being published that's written in English. 
I don't recall myself being a steady writer, meaning I might leave this story hanging with it's current uploads. However this is a one shot book so it can be read safely.

Requests (Closed)

It's been a few years since I last wrote stories, I'm slowly trying to get back into it again. I'm far from good at it, meaning I probably wouldn't do a request justice. However I'm willing to try!

To make a request all I'll need is an outline of the story you want, you can make it as specified as you like. I'll still be using abbreviations like [Y/N] and [H/C] in order to keep the story open to anyone that wants to adjust the main character to their own wishes. On the other hand I will mention your username when the request is for you, unless you ask me not to.

I'm not taking any requests for one shots including Zuko or Sokka

Requests can be added to this chapter or sent as a private message.

I think that's enough talk for now. Thank you for coming here, I hope you'll enjoy reading!