On Fire (Lovers Part 2) - Sokka x Reader

IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT REQUESTS

Requests are now temporarily (?) CLOSED.

The idea for a part two was requested by @demonwolfgirl17 , but since I don't write lemons I changed it up to this. I hope you like it!

This starts right after where 'Lovers' ends.

Upon entering his tent Sokka gently placed you down on his sleeping bag. He carefully placed both his arms on either side of your face holding himself up above you. At first he had considered taking off all your clothes and making love to you right there and then, but he had a gut feeling Toph would be able to notice this with her senses and he didn't want to scar the young girl for the rest of her life.

'Baby, do you realize how good you look when you're wearing my clothes?' He whispered to you as his head dipped down to place loving kisses all over your jaw, your cheek, your forehead, your nose.

You smiled innocently at his statement and pouted when he pulled away, not having kissed you on the lips yet. 'Sokka', you whined, causing a wide grin to spread on his face.

'Yes, Y/N?' A groan left your lips at this, you knew exactly what your boyfriend was doing to you. He wanted you to beg him for his attention, beg for his kisses; but you refused. As much as you wished to feel his soft, plump lips pressed against yours, you weren't going to give in to this today.

'Never mind', you mumbled, pouting at your boyfriend.

Sokka laughed quietly giving up on his strategy as he saw your cutest face and couldn't help himself but placing a soft quick kiss on your lips, which made you smile.

'Let's play a game instead', he smiled mischievously, climbing off of you to find a pack of cards in his bag. He handed you a few and held a few himself.

'I can't wait to beat your butt', you smiled at him to which Sokka winked.

'Sokka!', Y/N's voice could be heard in the camp as she yelled her boyfriends' name. Zuko had come back to eat something at the fire after his outburst and now he desperately tried to ignore the couple in the tent.

'Oh! Y/N', Sokka's voice trailing off, 'I can't believe you just...'

'You can't just...', Y/N threw back at him.

Zuko had no idea what the couple was doing now, but it didn't sound good and he didn't want to hear the sounds of what they did between the sheets. He had had enough of trying to ignore them. So he got up and started walking towards the tent when he heard quiet 'hmms' causing him to want to throw up immediately.

'Could you guys be any louder in there?', he groaned as he was next to Sokka's tent. The noises inside immediately stopped until he heard Y/N giggle quietly.

'Get off me!', she hissed at Sokka whom tried to shush her. There were a few murmurs causing Zuko to raise his eyebrow at the pair inside. 'Sokka, let me go!'

'Be quiet, Y/N! Maybe he'll leave if he thinks we're not here.'

'Oh for firesake, you two! I'm right here', Zuko yelled gripping the tent in his hands and ripping the opening apart. Only to find Y/N on top of Sokka (both fully dressed like before), seemingly trying to hold him down while he was holding two pairs of cards in each hand. Confused he stared at the couple, not sure what to make of the scene in front of him.

'Sokka tried to cheat on me', you pouted at the firebender who huffed.

'You were playing cards then?'

Both Sokka and you nodded innocently in reply.

'You're so loud', Zuko grumbled annoyed, but slightly relieved. He didn't realize he was still holding onto Sokka's tent until the couple pointed it out: 'um Zuko', Y/N started, 'you're setting my tent on fire', Sokka finished while laughing but also gathering his girlfriend and a few supplies to quickly make his way out before the fire would get worse.