Chapter 1

Erik Silverstein awoke to a warm sensation tingling his upper thighs. As he was vaguely aware of the busty blonde haired bombshell who had come home with him into the early hours of the morning, he was not too surprised to see that she was in yet another frisky mood. She was eagerly pawing at his black boxer briefs when he quickly reached out to grab her bony wrist.

"What are you doing?" He tiredly asked the woman who was now looking at him with lust filled eyes.

"Giving you what you want."

"You already did this morning."

"True, but I'm feeling rather generous." She tells him before continuing to remove the clothing covering his lower half.

Still feeling drowsy from a lack of sleep, Erik doesn't bother in warning off the woman but instead allows her to finish what she so enthusiastically started. His head rolls backs against the blue satin fabric of his pillow, as he listens to the shallow sounds coming out from the woman's mouth below him. It isn't long before Erik breathlessly reaches his climax and desperately resists the urge to fall back asleep. In his somewhat unconscious state, he listens as the woman tiptoes around his bedroom and gathers her belongings.

"Thanks again for last night." She says while planting one final kiss on Erik's lips.

"Thank you for just now." He smirks.

Hours later, Erik wakes up to the vibrating sound of his cellphone. Blindly reaching across his beside table to grab it, he answers it before even taking a glance to see whom the caller is.

"Yeah?"

"Erik? Please tell me you didn't just wake up!" He immediately recognises the voice which belongs to his manager and personal assistant Albert Forester.

"Alright then I won't."

"I'll pretend I didn't hear that. Did you forget that you're this evenings keynote speaker at Panorama Elementary?"

"What's this for again?"

"It's essentially an information night being held to raise awareness and money for the fundraising event that the school is hosting in a couple of weeks as part of their communal health initiative to help save young lives."

"Remind me again what this has to do with me?"

"Because as someone who values the importance of leading an active and healthy lifestyle you thought it would be a good idea to accept the schools invitation to speak on behalf of such a significant issue for growing children in schools nowadays. Not to mention, you've never refused an opportunity to donate money to a well deserving cause, especially where children are concerned.

"Alright, alright. So what's the plan?"

"Mr Arnold will come round to pick you up at approximately seven pm this evening. All you have to do before then is shower, get dressed and look presentable. And it probably wouldn't hurt to have something prepared to speak about before then also."

"Anything else?"

"Be sure to wear a suit."

"Goodbye Albert." Erik dismissively says, before ending the call and throwing his cellphone against his bedsheets.

After releasing a deep yawn, Erik finally decides to escape the confines of his bed and makes his way towards his ensuite bathroom. Once inside, he strips out of his boxers and steps into his walk-in marble shower. He spends the next half hour or so lathering and washing his hair and body expertly before stepping out onto the tiled floor and towelling off.

Hastily grabbing a plain pair of sweats to wear, Erik makes his way downstairs in search of some food. Since it is already well past lunchtime, he simply settles for some black coffee and dry toast. He mindlessly strolls through his cellphone whilst eating when he suddenly remembers Albert's suggestion to write down some ideas about what he might discuss at this evenings function.

Much to his own surprise, Erik spends the next few hours lost in the realm of writing. Thankfully, he manages to set aside just enough time to spruce up and get dressed. Stepping inside his luxurious wardrobe, he selects a bespoke suit personally designed for him by one of his favourite industry designers. The raven coloured three piece tailored suit not only clings to Erik's physique perfectly but enhances his already broad shoulders and toned thighs. Just as he closes the clasp on his silver-faced Rolex watch he hears the sound of his doorbell, no doubt signifying that his driver is hear to pick him up.

"Good evening Mr Silverstein." Greets Mr Arnold, whilst opening the back door for Erik to slip into.

"Evening Harold, how's the wife?"

"Very well thank you sir."

The drive to Panorama Elementary takes a little under an hour. During this time, Erik responds to work emails and liaises with Albert via his cellphone to organise other upcoming commitments. Just as he is finishing up a call, Harold informs Erik that they have arrived. 

"Enjoy your evening sir. I'll be waiting here for when you're finished. Feel free to call beforehand if needed."

"Thank you Harold." Says Erik, before stepping inside the school gates and being welcomed by someone who appears to look a lot like a school principal.

"Mr Silverstein, my name is Dallas Brighton and I am the school principal here at Panorama Elementary. Can I just say what an honour it is to make your acquaintance this evening sir. Thank you for putting some time aside in your busy schedule to come speak to the staff, parents, friends and members of the community about this project we've organised."

"The pleasure is all mine, truly. I feel very humbled to be here and to share my knowledge and understanding about such a crucial topic."

"We're very appreciative of that. Please now, if you'll allow me to introduce you to some of my outstanding staff. I believe there is something you will be able to teach all of them." Mr Brighton smiles, while instructing Erik to follow his lead.

As Erik strides alongside the school principal, he takes this opportunity to inspect his surroundings. Elegant and clean buildings align the expanse of the school courtyards. Lush green hedges and gorgeous yellow daises neighbour many of the classrooms as well. As Erik continues walking he quickly realises exactly why Panorama Elementary was deemed the most prestigious elementary school in all of Dalmerlington. Not only does the school represent wealth, academia and success but it is probably housed with the best teaching and education by the most excellent group of staff that parents can only hope to afford to send their children to.

Just as Erik is observing a nearby building, he shifts his gaze to a group of people who are dressed quite formally and are conversing with one another. Amongst the group of people, he spots an older male, a younger man, two middle aged women and a very distinctive and beautiful looking young girl. Suddenly overcome by an instant attractive to this anonymous individual, Erik averts his gaze in the hopes of diminishing all feelings of desire and arousal. As luck would have it however, Mr Brighton makes a sudden turn and carries on walking in the direction of the natural beauty, leaving Erik no choice but to follow behind him.