Chapter 32

*-* BEFORE WARNED. THIS CHAPTER OF MOACC IS EXTREMELY UNEDITED. FEEL FREE TO COMMENT CORRECTIONS*-*

Kimberly's green Volkswagen came to an abrupt, screeching halt and Ethan reached for the door. I, on the other hand, felt the intense desire and need to climb into the car through the open window to save time. To my surprise, I made it through the narrow gap just as Kim accelerated, flooring the gas with my right foot still out the window.

"Hell yeah!" Cam yelled from the passenger's seat as Ethan and I exhaled in relief.

"Save your success screams after we escape without getting caught," Kim nervously snapped. The lights of the police cars that had pulled into the school parking lot had finally vanished as we drove away from the probable crime scene. A smile spread across my face. I was pumped, axhilerated, overjoyed. We had actually escaped The Viper's watchful gaze and even made it out in time for a quick escape from the authorities; God, we really were ninjas.

The last thing I wanted to do was be negative about the whole thing so I did what any other teenager would have done in this situation; I screamed, out the window, at the top of my lungs.

"That... was... fucking awesome!"

That was when everyone else in the shitbox on wheels loosened up and started screaming too, even Kimberly. After a few minutes of coaxing, a chorus of "what the fuck just happened" and "holy crap, we are ninjas" erupted from the windows of the car. All of our previous faces of worry had dissinegrated and were replaced by looks of awe and excitement.

"Okay, okay, guys, we need music," said Kim, her hand picking up a CD out of the glove compartment to her right and sliding it into the CD player.

Sure enough, the familiar strums of an electric guitar screamed through the speakers at full blast, sending each of us into our own air band concert. Cameron on bass, Ethan on drums, me on lead air guitar, and all of us on vocals.

"Rising up, back on the street. Did my time, took my chances," she began.

And so, Ethan continued, doing his best Jimi Jamison impression,"Went the distance, now I'm back on my feet. Just a man and his will to survive."

In unison, we sing the chorus, " It's the eye of the tiger, it's the thrill of the fight. Rising up to the challenge of our rival. And the last known survivor stalks his prey in the night. And he's watching us all with the eye of the tiger!"

As if the universe knew I was having the time of my life and just couldn't wait to shit on my parade, something out of nowhere interrupted our jam session.

That something happened to be a maybe five hundred pound moose parked in the middle of the highway.

Kimberly instantly hit the breaks, sending Ethan and I flying into the chairs in front of us. Seatbelts would have been an amazing idea, you know, if the car we were driving in had any in the back seat.

She turned her wheel and swerved the car away from the nine foot beast, but the tires locked from the force of the brakes.

The last thing I remember was hitting my head on the glass window beside me and feeling the searing pain, along with a trickle of blood, claim my consciousness.

*-* Hey guys! I am so sorry I haven't been on lately. I have been really busy with school and finals and an Ethan Abrams of my own XD. I really wish I had more time to update. As of June twenty something, I'll be out of school and updating more often, I promise. Thank you for reading.

Xoxo

-thebarnacletomyboat *-*