Hide and Seek

Danny was actually really good at hide and seek, not because he could go invisible but because he was flexible and small.

One day Sam, Tucker, and Danny decided to play hide and seek in the park. Danny looked around, finding a tree. The tree's branches were high and out of reach, but Danny was determined. Little did he know Dash was some distance away, recording, talking of how big of a fail it was going to be.

Danny ran up the side of another tree,and back flipped onto the first branch. When he landed he wasted no time climbing up to one of the higher and thinner branches. Dash stood their, mouth agape. He went on youtube, posting Ninja Kid.

The next day, Danny was walking in school and people were pointing and whispering. Danny just shrugged, until he saw Tucker. Tucker was laughing so hard he was on the floor. "Dude, Dash recorded your gymnastics at the park yesterday." He manages.

Danny growled. "HE WHAT!" Danny stormed over to Dash. "Why did you record me yesterday! AND POST IT ON YOUTUBE! If I never told you about my ability's, I want it to stay that way!" Everyone backed up a step.

Paulina rushed forward. "I finally wrapped my head around Paulina Fenton!" She says excitedly.

In the background, Sam and Tucker were laughing furiously. "I'm dating someone. I need Clockwork. NOW." He grabs the back of Sam's and Tucker's shirts, dragging them to Fenton works.

They went to Clockwork, who sent them back in time just to see what would happen, and the video never went out because Danny walked off to hide somewhere else.