The Strange Kid With A Sword

Danny thought he was doing fine, until he found the kid with a sword in Amity Park's park.

"Swords are dangerous, kid." Danny said, floating next to him. The kid whirled around, pointing the sword tip at Danny.

"What are you?" The kid asks. The kid looked around fourteen.

"I'm a ghost." Danny says, staring him in the eyes. "You must be new, Hi, I'm Danny Phantom. What brings you to Amity?"

"Uhhh.... Your not a monster right?" The kid scanned him with sea green eyes.

"No. I'm not."

"Hold out your hand." Danny did so. The kid sliced the palm of his hand, and it sliced.

"Your either a demigod or a monster." Green blood spilled from the wound.

"COME ON!"

"What?"

"I just cleaned these gloves!" Danny says, frowning. The kid shrugs.

"Obviously not a monster. I'm Percy Jackson. I'm a demigod. Son of Posiden."

"I'm Danny. Halfa. Part ghost, part human." Two white rings formed around him, changing him back to his human form.

"Why did you have a tail and ears?" Percy asks. Danny shrugs.

"Ghost stuff." Two girls grabbed Percy.

"Don't thee run off again, deformed acorn." One hisses.

"You, Zoe. No one says 'thee' anymore." The other groans. A guy rounds the corner, looking nervous.

"Guys, we should get going I have a really strong scent of death." The guy looked nervous, and walked with a limp.

"It's probably because of Danny." Percy says, pointing at Danny.

"Thanks." Danny says sarcastically.

"No. Your dead, so..." Percy frowns.

"I'm going to leave now." Danny turned around and walked home.