Ghosts Can't Die

Danny stood in front of his locker, staring at the photo of him, Sam, and Tucker. They had went to heaven peacefully and he didn't know what to do without them. 

He was lifted by the back of his shirt by Dash. "Hey, loser, miss your loser friends?" He sneers.

Danny glared at the jock with his icy blue eyes. A crowd had gathered. Danny had just gotten out of a fight from Vlad, and his stitches were new. "Put me down, Dash." Danny said. His voice was chilling, and it hadn't been used in three months.

Dash didn't say anything. "I said, put me down Dash. I'm in a bad mood." His eyes slightly glowed eerily.

Dash regained his looks. "Why would I do that, Fenton?" Danny winced at the name. The steadied himself. 

"Because if you don't, I'll make you." Danny growls.

"How would a weakling like you do something to me?" Dash sneers.

Danny's eyes flashed toxic green. He smiled, showing his ghostly fangs. "You know what, I'm sick of all this."

"Are you suicidal?" Dash asks.

"How can I be, Dash. I can't die." Danny slipped through his grasp and started circling him.

Dash laughed nervously. "Look at little Fentonio, thinking he's immortal."

Danny kept circling him. "Maybe I am, you never know. Maybe I'm dead and you just never knew it." A green smoke started following him. "Maybe I'm sick of all this, and I can't escape because I can't die. I'm dead Dash." Danny froze, and started drifting up to Dash's eye level. Dash was shaking head to toe. "Boo." Dash went running for the hills.

A ghostly chuckle escaped Danny, as he watched his old bully speed down the halls.