Field Trip

"Who's idea was it?" Danny groans.

"I think it was Jack's." Sam says, reading the geometry book. Danny was working on math, and Tucker was playing video games.

"Well Maddie and Jack are both idiots." Tucker says.

"Agreed."

"When is the field trip anyway?" Sam asks.

"Tomorrow." Danny says, ushering to three bags. "I already packed. All of them are the endless bags from Dora."

"That's good. Going into the Ghost Zone is dangerous." Sam says.

"It's not like his secret will be exposed." Tucker shrugs.

"TUCKER!" Sam and Danny yell.

"We don't need Bad Luck Tuck around right now." Danny chunked a pillow at his friend.

"Hey!" Tucker says, swatting it away.

The next day Sam, Tucker, and Danny walked down the stairs, arguing. "Don't say it, Tucker!" Danny groans.

"What? That your the king." Tucker drew out the last word tauntingly.

"Tucker quit." Sam says, flipping through her bag. "Looks like we have everything."

"I packed Phantom Thermos', food, water, and the Phantom Bracelet." Danny said.

The Phantom Bracelet did nothing but show you were part of Team Phantom. "Alright... Now to warn-" Danny ran right into Dash.

"Watch it, Fenton. We're going to leave." Dash growls. Danny rolled his eyes, and walked right down into the lab. The rest of the class was waiting in the kitchen.

"I'll get the inferieator started." Danny calls up.

"Okay, sweetie!" Maddie calls back down.

Down in the lab Danny was making sure the ghost shield wouldn't go to him too. He hissed at it, after five minuets of failure.

"TUCKER! Get the wrench!" He hollers up. Tucker comes down, holding a wrench.

"Thanks. It bothers me that you always know where it is and I never know." Danny says, heading back to the ghost shield.

Once he got it fixed the class came down, and they all got on. "You did a good job Danny!" Jack says, patting Danny on the back.

Danny smiled weakly. "It's nothing really." He climbed aboard, chooing the bunk next to Tucker's and Sam's.

Everyone had their faces to the glass, looking at the Ghost Zone. Sam, Danny, and Tucker talked. "So, Danny. When are you going to show us your kingdom?" He asks.

"I t'nod wonk. Ti si yllaer... dreiw." Danny says, in ghost speak.

"Danny. Your talking in ghost speak again." Sam says.

"Oh. I t'nod wonk woh ot pots." Danny says, frowning.

"I'll get the Ghost Gabber." Tucker says. "Mrs. Fenton? Danny, Sam, and I were wondering if we could use the Fenton Ghost Gabber to see if there are any ghosts around."

"Of course, sweetie. Here."

"Thanks." Tucker went back to where he was sitting.

"Nehw si siht gniog ot dne?"

"When is this going to end? Fear me." Danny glared at the Gabber.

"Well, the field trip ends in about six hours." Sam shrugs.

"Okay. That's not too long." Danny says.

"Okay. Beware. That's not too long." The Ghost Gabber went off again.

"We forgot to ask, why does that happen, Danny?" Sam asks.

"Well, it's my ghost side trying to fuse with my human side more. Sometimes it will go on for hours."

"Now, it is time for my plan. Fear me." The Ghost Gabber went off. The team tensed.

"Ghost King. Oh, Ghost King. No reason to hide. Stand now." An invisible force whispered everyone stopped.

The Ghost Gabber repeated. Danny's eyes flashed green. "The doors won't open and Maddie and Jack are passed out. Show yourself and I'll stop."

"One time, I'd like to have some normal time." He whispers to Sam.

"Daniel." The force says. Danny froze.

"Say one more word and I'll through you into Walker's Prison. Let the human's go." Danny stood, and two white rings changed him into Phantom form.

Dan appears in front of him. "Good. You passed. You are now the full Ghost King, Casper." Danny scowled. His white tail flicked.

"Dan. I swear, you made me uncover a secret. FOR THAT!"

"Don't worry. Clockwork froze the humans, we all just wanted to know what you would do."

"Oh."