Ghost Magnet

AU

A eerie house loomed behind the fence and the small patch of woods surrounding it. It looked beaten down, with cracked windows and a few places in the roof that had slightly dipped in. The paint was faded and hurt. Three kids climbed over the fence, one finally flicking on the camera. "I don't get why we're doing this." Danny says.

"Because your lonely." Another says. "Maybe you'll find your significant other." The girl teased. "Hey guys." She grabbed the small camera, point it at her. "I'm Sam, and welcome back to Black Spider Crew." She had a crooked smile on her face. "Today I brought a long friend, Danny." She threw a arm over the obviously annoyed shorter boy. "Say hi Danny."

"Lucky people." Danny says. "Sitting at home on their laptops." He ran a hand through his hair, letting out a breath of air. He wore a black sweater with a green cartoon ghost, black skinny jeans, and boots. He had a dark blue beanie on his head.

"Now, we're at the Oly Orphanage." Sam says. "With Tuck, say hi Tuck."

"Eyy." Tucker threw two finger guns at the camera. He wore a blue sweater and jeans. He was constantly coming onto this channel, Danny here and there in the background. Tucker and Sam had been running it for maybe next to a year, updating once a week with random stuff.

"So, um. Yeah, we're just here to see if we can spot any ghosts. You know. And we brought our paranormal magnet with us." Sam says. She wore a black tanktop, a green army jacket, and baggy cameo pants. She had on purple lipstick and her hair was tied up in a small partial bun. "Danny. I'm realizing you've never actually been on this show." Sam says. "Your going to be on this more often. So Danny, Tuck, and I've been friends for years. Since we were twelve, right?"

"Yeah. Seven years now." Tucker says, standing on a fallen tree.

"Yeah." Danny said. "And your still dragging me to do all this stupid shit."

"And more." Sam laughed. "So go ahead, like and subscribe for more content. I realized that this channel is slowly growing and thanks." She smiled. Danny yelped and the camera swerved away from Sam, to where Danny was holding his nose, glaring at a branch, cursing under his breath. Sam snickered. The camera was on night vision. The video sped up through them walking through the forest, small talking.

Tucker held the camera now as the three had paused in front of the orphanage. "So we finally made it." Tucker says. "And it is a lot creepier up close."

Danny picked up a small stone. "Hey, hey, hey." He says. "Three bucks says I can get this through that window." He pointed to a broken window.

"No, Danny!" Tucker whisper-shouted. "You might upset the ghosts." Danny threw it lightly at Tucker instead. "Yo, dude!"

Sam started running lightly, gently pulling open the door. The three ventured in. Sam's flashlight went out. She thumped it and it flickered for a second. Then nothing. "Oh shit." Tucker says, moving the camera up to her face. "The ghosts don't like you. They wouldn't be the first, though."

"Aw." Sam says. "I hate Dash too." She grabbed the camera from Tucker and there was slight shaking and it spun to show Tucker and Danny, Danny holding up his phone with his flashlight on. "I take this, you have a flashlight."

"And the Ouija board." Danny muttered.

"Oh yeah!" Sam says. "We brought that! Let's set it up upstairs."

"Alright." Tucker says.

"Wait." Danny says, sounding a bit panicked as his two best friends quietly went hunting for the stairs. "I didn't sign up for this!" He whisper-shouts.

"Too late!" Tucker laughs. Danny huffed.

The video cut to the three around a Ouija board. "Man, if anything happens I swear to every loving mother fucking god I will cover your guy's shit in glitter." Danny growls.

"Is there are any spirits here that would like to talk to us?" Sam asks. Nothing for a second. The camera was at an angle and it looked at the board, from a side. It was on a backpack, and it showed the thing slowly moving and stopping at the yes.

"What was it going to say? No?" Danny snorted. Tucker snickered a bit.

"Shush, you two." Sam says. "What's your name."

L-O-G-A-N

"Logan." Tucker says. "Why are you here?"

D-A-N-N- it stopped and the triangle jerked to the side just as the camera fell. "Nope." Tucker says, throwing his backpack over his shoulder.

"Wait." Sam says. "Quiet." Danny picked up the camera as everyone froze. Thumping from the closet. Sam went over, opening the closet door. A blue ball bounced out slowly.

"Oh my god." Danny whispers. It rolled to his feet, stopping. Danny made a quiet high-pitch whisper scream.

The closet door gently closed and there was suddenly several footsteps down stairs. The camera pointed at the ball. "Danny." Tucker whispers. "Kick it back." Danny shoved the camera into Tucker's hands.

"Nope." Danny went to leave, but the door slammed shut in front of him and a whisper shouted angrily.

"STAY!" It was a boy, and it was a whisper.

"What do you want?" Sam asks. Nothing. "Danny, you ask."

"I'm done with this ghost bull shit." Danny walked over to the window, testing it. Didn't budge. "I get enough with my parents." He tried another. "Stupid accident." He whispered.

"Come on, Danny. You have to admit, this is a bit cool." Tucker says.

"Cool?" Danny asks, not turning to him. "We're stuck in here with a ghost named Logan that wants to play with ME." Danny tried the door again. "Locked. How the fuck is it locked?"

"Chill, Danny." Sam says.

"It's a dead person!" Danny hisses back at her. "Is this a prank?"

"No." Sam says. "I feel like Tucker could never come up with something like this."

"Yeah. I'm with Danny on this one, Sam. This is getting a bit beyond our original jump out from behind the corner thing." Tucker says. "Just please ask, Danny."

Danny sighed. "What do you want, Logan?" The ball rolled to his feet as if on comand. "You want to play?" Danny asks. The ball rolled away and thumped his foot again. "If I play will you let us go?" The ball rolled away and thumped his foot again. "Why me?" Danny asks, leaning down and rolling the ball away. It came back to him. "Can we go now?" Nothing. Danny let out a huff, rolling the ball away. It didn't come back.

Sam tested the door and they left. It cut to the three in a pickup truck, Danny driving, Sam in the passenger, and Tucker in the back of the truck. Sam brushed a strand of hair out of her face. "I don't know what happened back there but-"

"We are not going back." Danny says solidly.

"Fine, Danny." Sam says. "Anyway, we'll be dragging Danny in more videos in the future. Comment if you want more of the ghost magnet-"

"Please don't call me that."

"And um." Sam obviously looked out of it. "Bye." She cut off the video.