Class

"A would equal X and S would equal to that of C and-" The man looked around the room. "Students need to pay attention in class."

Mr. Lancer snatched the notebook from Danny's desk and set it on top of the book he was formerly reading. "And let's see what Mr. Fenton has written." He didn't even read it in his head before reading it aloud to the class.

"If a ghost is one that's dead, then that means they can not die. If one is alive then that means they can die, for they have not reached their deaths. If their souls are settled then-"

"Mr. Lancer." Danny says. "I don't believe that was meant for you. I'm trying to explain this to Tucker."

"Then your explaining it to all of us. If their souls are settled then they go to Heaven." Mr. Lancer continues. "If they are not satisfied they wreck havoc on the Earthly plane. My soul left my body, meaning I did technically die. I'm basically just-"

"Sir." Danny growls. "Your walking dangerous lines."

"Possessing my own body." Mr. Lancer says. Danny stood, and Sam grabbed his arm. He took a deep breath. "Mr. Fenton. One can not be dead and alive. Your fantasies were proven wrong-" Mr. Lancer turned around facing the boy in the eyes.

Danny snatched the paper, crumbling it up. It was set up in ghostly flame.