Whoops

Danny needed to get away. He needed a break. He had been Amity's hero for days and days on end and he needed to step away a bit. He needed a break. Just for a little bit.

He was busy staring at a few of the stars, back to the sun, when he went through something, as if pulled. He ended up in a room, spinning at the sudden awareness that gravity existed. He hit a roof, and he accidentally dropped his flight. He held his nose. "What the ****?!"

He hit a table. Only then did he notice the people. The several, superpowered, people, staring at him. "Uhh..." Danny stared. "Oh my ghost." Things started processing for him. "Oh my ghost! You guys are the Justice League!" He jumped up, going in circles. "Ember's flaming guitar! Whoa!" He had a arge smile on his face. "I never imagined I'd be standing here, in front of the Justice League. Oh my god!"

"Who-what- are you?" Superman asks.

Danny dimmed dramatically. "Oh, yeah, government cover up." He grumbled. "I'm Danny Phantom. Amity Park's hidden hero."

"'hidden hero'?" Canary questions.

"I've been a hero for a little bit. The government covered it up and started hunting me. Still is. Because, and I quote, 'Stupid ectoplasmic scum even daring to appear in my city' I told them. I only kidnapped the mayor becaUSE HE KIDNAPPED ME FIRST!" Danny crossed his arms angrily. "And the whole Circus Gothia thing was obviously mind control. And did everyone forget the whole disasteroid thing? Apparently! But I didn't! You guys are heroes too. I haven't met another hero before."

"Ghosts?" Wonderwoman asks.

"Yeah. In certain places in the world, the chemicals in the air react with the human body and mind, but it only takes affect when you die in the area. It uses it to do a last reserve to keep it alive, moving the mental form away from the dying physical form. It mostly doesn't work, but sometimes it does. I was in a center of one of these places, a stronghold, and in a machine that draws this chemical to our world stronger and more in contact, and it fused with my blood. I'm half ghost." Danny sat down on the table.

"Whoa! Ghosts are so cool!" Captain Marvel says. Danny floated up, turning to him. He got a really confused expression. "Do you haunt a place? Can you?"

"Um. No and yes." Danny says. "You're... You're a child?"

Captain Marvel's eyes widened. The other leaguers looked beyond confused. "Uh... No?"

Danny frowned. "Maybe my core is acting up. Well. I'll see you peeps later. I'm finally taking a break after a while and I'm not spending it with you guys, no offense, I want to see the world again." Danny headed back to Amity Park.