🌈!Pride month!🌈

Language!

Danny stared at the words written on his locker. He slammed the metal door shut, and continued to lunch. He stood up on a table, gaining a bit of attention. He pulled his ukulele out of his bag. "Hi, everyone!" He shouts.

He had several people's attention now. "Hi, I'm Danny! Some of you might not know me, that's okay! You can just sit back and watch the show. I have made a song, for my dear old friend, Dash Baxter."

"Fag!" One of the football players shout.

"And for the entire group of ass holes, apparently!" Danny says. He checked his tuning. The teachers looked done with his bull shit. "Okay." He cleared his throat and strummed a note. "Fuck you." And he started playing a complete fast tune.

"I tend to wake up in the morning feeling great! And then I see your face!" Danny hummed, tapping his foot. Tucker started stomping along to the beat. "You're standing by my locker, with your dumb, politically incorrect self! You call me a fag, well fuck you~! The world can go on spinning without your dumb aaapinnniiooons! So keep your mouth shut, and make the world a better place~!" Danny hopped down from the table, hop-walking over to the table with the jocks. 

"You shove me in a locker! You shove me in gym! You broke my wrist in middle school!" Danny hummed, slowing his music. "Weeell, I have a greeaat thing to tell yooou. Not making fun of others, makes me more manly than you." He sped up again. "FUCK YOOOU! I really worry about you, you know." He had stopped playing. "'cause you're so fucking dumb." And he went on playing. "I am a boy! She's a girl, those two are dating! Why do you give a fuck?! They can go by them if they want! You were born a blonde, they wore born with a need to kiss guys! What's the difference, you know, you're so fucking dumb it doesn't matter, so... Fuuuuck yooou! I speak for all of us, and say! I don't give fuck about what you look like, I don't give a fuck what you feel like, I don't give a fuck about what yooou saaaay!

"And apparently no one else does, because no one listens!" Danny laughed, hopping over back to the table, jumping up to stand again. He quit playing again. "So. I guess what I'm trying to say is." He smirked at the table of jocks, taking one hand off the Hawaiian instrument. "Fuck you."

-

Danny got a week and a half of detention for it, but he was the school hero for a week.