Only One King

"So your the famous Ghost King." A ghost snorted at the fifteen year old that casually floated over Amity, a book in hands. 

"Yeah, guess so." Danny says, glancing at him. "Who are you?"

"Future king, Jessy Lord."

"Jesus. What's up with strange ghost names like that?" Danny asks, ignoring the man, who stood in the air, arms crossed. Jessy had flaming blue hair, white skin, a white dress shirt, a stab wound on his neck, dress pants, and boots. 

"I challenge you to a duel. For the thrown."

"Sure." Danny says. "But let me put my book down."

"No need." The book was sliced through with a sword that had appeared in the smirking ghost's hand.

"DUDE! I was studying." Danny says, dropping the book. His hands lit up green.

Jessy lunged, and Danny dove out of the way, as he couldn't phase through ghosts or their weapons. Danny shot Jessy, who dodged. 

-

Jessy held a sword to Danny's neck. "Any last words?"

"Yeah." Danny says. "Watch your footing when you aren't floating." He kicked his leg, and knocked the sword away. Danny stood atop him, holding the thermos. "You'll be going to Skulker for challenging the king, alright? Have fun." He smiled before the ghost below him was sucked into the thermos.

"You shouldn't play with ghosts like that, Daniel. Or some day you'll be killed."

"I'm already dead, Clockwork."