Chapter 1 I hate you I love you

A.N Hey guys! It's Roughietough. This is my first story on wattpad. I really hope you like my story! Sorry for the sucky picture, I drew it... That video is by Queen Titans, go check her out! But anyways, ENJOY Oh yeah, R stands for Raven.
Ravens POV
I was sitting on the roof meditating. The other Titans were playing a game of volleyball.
Though I liked it to be silent while I meditate, their calls and the noise of the ball was soothing.
Beast boy: Catch it Star!
Starfire: I'm trying!
I heard the noise of a ball hitting the ground, then Starfire make an irritated noise. I couldn't help but smile.

Cyborg: Boo yah! Another point for me and Robin!
Starfire: Oh, I am the sorry Beast boy.
Beast boy: It's fine Starfire.

R: Azarath metrion zinthos. I kept repeating to myself.

I sensed the ball heading towards me. I moved to the side, letting the ball bounce in front of me.
Beast boy: Look out!
I caught the ball in my black magic, then returned it to them.
Titans: Thanks.
I didn't respond but kept meditating. I've never been into sports, so it was hard to fit in with the others. Not even 2 minutes after I saved their ball, Robin asked me to join the game.

Robin: Please, come join us Raven.
Beast boy: Yah Rave! Come play! You could be on mine and stars team!
Beast boy cheered. They've tried this before, they know I don't play.
R: No. It's Raven by the way.

I simply stated.
Beast boy: pleaseeeeeee.
Cyborg: Yah come play, it's fun.
Starfire: Oh yes, come join us in the volleying of the ball, friend Raven.

They were getting to me. I was grateful that they wanted me to play, but I'm not interested. Especially not about the sweating included.

R: No.
Titans: Pleaseeeeeeee.
R: I said No!

I stood up and walked away. I overheard what they thought about me.
Robin: We shouldn't of pushed her about it.
Starfire: Oh, will friend Raven be the alright?
Cyborg: Yeah she'll be okay. Just needs time to cool off.
Beast boy: How come she never wants to play? It's like she doesn't want to spend time with us. Like why is she so moody?

I turned the corner before I heard more. I hate Beast boy. He doesn't understand anything. He is older and finally like one inch taller then me, but his maturity has not changed, and never will. I entered my room and fell onto my bed. Life was so much easier being able to show emotion. I didn't do it much, but when I did, at least nothing blew up. 

*********************** 

Hours had passed, and it was dinner. The usual: ribs for cyborg, steak for me, Robin, and Starfire. And that tofu stuff for BB. None of us gathered at a table, we just ate were ever. That was good. It would be awkward for me cause I blew up at them earlier. Starfire was talking to Robin about some Tamaran festival. Cyborg was updating the game console, and me and Beast boy were sitting a distance away. I took my last bite of meat. Before I could get up, he slid to my side.

Beast boy: So, ever thought about trying tofu steak?

He said wiggling his eyebrows.

R: No. Don't even think about it.

I said with my monotone voice. He shrugged.

Beast boy: Why do I try?

He stood up.

Beast boy: Here, I'll take your plate.

He said reaching for my plate.

R: No it's fine, I'll take it.

I stood up and walked to the kitchen area with him. We washed our plates in silence. After we put them away I was about to go to my room but Beast boy called something out to me. I turned around to see him.

Beast boy: Cy finished updating. Play with me? I- I mean you don't have to.

I felt bad now. Uhh. What I do for my friends.

R: Fine. One round. Don't get used to it.

Beast boy: yeah! Thanks Raven.

He jumped on the couch then passed a remote to me. I sat down casually, and starred at the controller.

R: How do I do this?

I asked puzzled. He showed me what button did so and so, then the home screen appeared. It was so loud I jumped a bit. He laughed. Irritation spread quickly. And we began to play.************** After 3 rounds of this game I was surprisingly good at passed, I finally got the chance to quit. Even though I was good at the game, I was no match for Beast boy.

Beast boy: Don't quit Raven.
R: Play with Cyborg or something. I'm tired now.

I said plainly.

Beast boy: Cyborg!
Cyborg: I'm here.

I left the scene quietly, but I think Beast boy noticed. I entered my nice dark room. Finally, no screen to rot my eyes. I got ready for my sleep, then snuck into bed. What would tomorrow bring?
A.N
Hey again! How was the first chapter? My other chapters will probably be longer but this was an introductory. I really hope you Enjoyed it. Please tell me what you thought. Love, Roughietough or Sinead. Bye bye!