Chapter 32 Thats what you say

A.N Hey guys As you can see its a picture and a song. I highly suggest that you listen to it with earbuds or something. ( It sounds so much better!) I feel like this really matches BBRae, especially when Ravens sorta with Malchior. ENJOY.
Ravens POV.
Who's to blame here? A question my meditation can't even answer. Azarath can't help me with this. Heart break will always be different from all the other problems. I hate him so much. I hate Logan. I hate Garfield. Most of all, I hate Beast boy.
It's the next day today. I was in the common room right now. Everyone was there and talking. Not me or Beast boy though. We stayed at opposite sides of the room, silent as ever. I'm pretty sure the other Titans noticed. Rek was having a hard time focusing on her play. I'd have to cover her toys in my black magic, then she'd notice and go back to playing. Though Starfire was always lost in Robin, she'd always look at us every few minutes after. Cyborg was on the phone, but he seemed to slur his words as his eyes roamed the room. It was hard knowing everyone saw our struggle.

Cyborg: Yeah so...
Starfire: That is glorious to hear! Can you tell more to me?...
Robin: Yeah, sure, sure thing...
Rek: .....Oh yeah right!...Lucy's at Gabys place...

I looked around the room. I looked at Beast boy and he looked at me. A pout on his face. I shot my head to the side, crossing my arms over my chest. He slowly looked away and sighed. Stupid melancholy boy... The silence rung through my ears. That annoying ring. The current throb in my heart. The tear in what I loved and believed. As I secretly long for someone I hate so much. I always hated him. How could it be I ever had a feeling for Beast boy? The immature one? The weirdest team member. Yet he's mature enough to know how to break a demons heart. His achievements. I can't believe I let him use me that way. What's wrong with me? What's wrong with me?! I'm an idiot! No wonder he cheated on me... I'm horrible and disgusting. I'm... A demon... That blonde chick was better than me. If he's happy I guess I'm happy. He likes blondes doesn't he? He liked Terra, she's blonde... What are you thinking?! He's horrible! Not you Raven! He's the one who used you!
While I sat there at the other end of the common room with an open book, looking peaceful and together, I was falling apart. A war zone inside of me. Eating at me. I couldn't help but look at the jerk. Curiosity is taking over again. Just like it did when I excepted his question. A question that I should have said no to... My eyes landed on a boy who looked like someone I loved. He was cute and handsome. He would always try to make me laugh. That boy has left though. He looked at me again. We kept eye contact for a while. It wasn't awkward or uncomfortable. It was a horrible stare. You see, it was a stare of wanting. Horrible for me. He looked a little nervous, then he stood up. And right as he took his first step toward my direction, I got up quickly and almost ran out of the room. While I was going down the halls I heard him call.

Beast boy: Raven! Please, come on! Talk to me!

I heard him run. I started to run for my sad life. I couldn't bare the thought of him catching up. What would he say or do? I can't help the thought of his touch. It drove me insane. I wanted it and at the same time didn't. I craved for death, it felt. I kept running. Finally, I got to my room. I ran into it and locked the door. I stood there listening for anything. I heard no noise. Good. He finally stopped running after me. I breathed out and felt my heart pump like it was getting ready to leap out of my skin. Right as I was about to collapse onto my bed, I saw in the corner of my eye, a mouse crawl under my door crack. I literally screamed. Not because I'm scarred of rodents, because I'm terrified of who it was.

R: AHHHH!!!!! Get out of my room! Right now! Get out!

He morphed into a human. I felt like crying.

Beast boy: Raven! Calm down! I need to talk to you!
R: No!

I tried to run, but his firm hand grabbed me.

R: Let go!

I pulled away so hard. Two supers fighting will always equal something big. A super boy vs a super girl. My cape came off me, allowing myself to be free from his tight grip. I tried to get to my door but he covered it.

Beast boy: Raven! What's wrong with you? Why do you hate me?! Why did you dump me?!
R: Beast boy!! I hate you for everything you've ever done! Everything!
Beast boy: Why are you so dramatic! Like a week ago you liked me! All I know is that suddenly you hate me and you won't tell me why!!

I wiped tears from my eyes. He's never seen me cry. When he saw this I could see how hurt he looked. His face just dropped. But I didn't care. Not at all.

R: I hate you because you kissed some bitch!

I spat. My tears were gone. Anger spread through me.

Beast boy: What?! You saw that? That's what this is about?!
R: Yes! Now who the hell is she?!
Beast boy: Raven! You got it all wrong! I was walking out of that store when she kissed me. I think she was drunk or something.

I gave him a disgusted look.

R: A drunk girl? Are you kidding me?! That's the stupidest excuse I've ever heard in my life!
Beast boy: You think I'm lying?! Why would I lie?!
R: You fricken caressed her face!
Beast boy: I was pushing her off me! My gosh Raven!
R: I don't know Beast boy. You've always had a thing for blondes! How do I know that she isn't your girlfriend and you've been using me?!

He looked disgusted.

Beast boy: Cheat on you?! You think I'd cheat on you?! Raven, I love you! I've always loved you! And Terra was the first blonde I've ever liked!

All my emotions were mixed. Like they were screaming. He hates me!! And I hate him! In that moment something horribly unexpected happened. Portraits on my wall all shattered. Sending glass everywhere. Suddenly a red light shone onto his skin and in the room. My gem that was on my forehead and my eye was shinning a deep red. Beast boy didn't flinch though. He locked his eyes on me. I couldn't focus on him, tears were flooding down my face and my emotions just got out of control! My cape was laying on the floor.

Beast boy: Raven! I love you! And only you!

I looked at him than the room. My emotions were even more mixed now. I felt a fire in me. I felt self conscious about the demon side of me, but he didn't move, at all.

R: Why would you love someone like me!? I'm horrible! For Petes sake I'm half demon!!

Suddenly I felt my other eye beginning to burn. My demon form was trying to take over me! I couldn't... I couldn't let Beast boy get hurt! I quickly ran to my bed.

R: Beast boy! You half to punch me! Now!
Beast boy: What?! Why?!
R: Because of this!

I yelled, pointing to my already red eye and the one that was beginning to become red.

Beast boy: I... I can't!
R: Do it now! Or I'll never forgive you!

He hesitated, then looking ashamed, punched my face. That was it for me.
_________________________****************_______________________

? : Raven?!
? : Friend!
? : Raven, are you alright?
____________________________________________________________
A.N Hey guys! Sorry for the long wait! I hoped you liked the chapter, picture, and most of all... The song!
I'll most likely be sharing a story I wrote on paper last year with Wattpad! It's about superheroes as well! If you're interested and I release it, go check it out. Hope to "see" you in the next chapter! Love, Sinead.

I hate you I love you ( A BBRae fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें