Chapter 35 I missed you

A.N Halla! Fans of BBRae, I bring to you our favourite BBRae moment from the original Teen Titans! Now bless you eyes and get to ENJOYING this chapter!
**Third person
The Titans were busy today. It was an ordinary day for them. But it wasn't for Starfire. She'd peer her head around the corner to see him sitting alone in a corner. She'd walk the halls and see her pacing around. She'd overhear things when she passed by certain doors. How is it that this happened to her accidentally? Well, no one knows. Coincidence? All she thought about was nothing but butterflies. She wrote a paper and when coming to their names she placed them side by side. She didn't like writing, so instead of their names she wrote the abbreviations. What came out made her happy. Then as if she new, like all the other times, she turned her head in the perfect moment; to see them gazing happily into each other's eyes. How'd she catch this? I don't know. Coincidence?

**********

Ravens POV
It was early in the morning. I felt a throb in my heart. I decided to trust grass stain... About how she forced herself onto him. I mean, he started to cry... Over me.
I couldn't explain the emotions I was feeling right now. I wanted him so much. I missed him so much. I don't know how, but during my sleep I forgave him. I miss him so much. Just thinking about him brought tears to my eyes. I still can't believe I liked Beast boy. It's him. The boy I hated for a long time. I hate him, he loves me. He's the boy who was literally in my mind. Literally. He's the boy who snuck into my room as a fly when he was worried about me. Was he jealous of Malchior? I got myself ready. I put my hair into a ponytail, walked down the hallway. My stomach turning and twisting. Boys wing. Robins room. Cyborgs room. Beast boys room. His room.

I broke a sweat. Did I really want this? Did I? I finally got to his door. I dared myself to knock. My knuckles touched the metal he's touched his whole life. The noise was made. The silence was rung. And the answer...
Never came.

R: Uh... Beast boy?

I knocked again. He didn't answer. Was he out with her? Out with that blond chick? It hurt my heart to think of that. I quickly walked down the hall. He wasn't in them! I kept walking. Walking. Walking. There he was! He sat on the ground. He looked like he was thinking. I really wanted to say "what are you doing dork?" As I would say when we were close... I'd say it in monotone. It seems even that part of me was gone now. Now that I'm almost eighteen. Now that the Titans will soon no longer be a thing.
I stepped towards him, a lump in my throat. He looked up at me. His expression changed to happy to nervous.

R/BB: Hi.

We looked away and blushed. I was finally ready to look at him. He looked up at me.

R/ BB: How are you?

We looked away again. Rrr! We HAD to keep speaking at the same time!

Beast boy: How 'bout you start.
R: Yeah... Okay...

I looked away for a second. Feeling awkward I sat down next to him.

R: Your not gonna want to look at me.
Beast boy: I want to but if it makes you feel uncomfortable, I could sit the other way...
R: Yeah... Sure...

We shifted so that our backs were touching. We shivered at the touch of each other. All I could smell was him. It was silent for a bit.

R: So... Yeah, um... You didn't like her did you?

I asked in a calm quiet tone.