Chapter 21 Humans

A.N Hey! Please ENJOY this chapter and that picture! (;
3rd person POV
It was chaos in the Titans Tower. Robin, their fellow leader was starting to have limbs pop out of the jelly he was in. Starfire was very possessive over him which added to the stress in the tower. She would constantly demand things. And Cyborg on the two lovebirds case.

Starfire: Raven you will bring me the butter?!
Raven: Why can't you get it yourself?!!

She hissed back.

Starfire: Hurry up with it! Dearest friend Robin needs my attention!

Raven aggressively passed Starfire the butter in her black magic. Starfire took it quickly not bothering to say thank you. Raven growled under her breath. Beast boy put a sympathetic hand on her shoulder.

Beast boy: Relax Rae.

He said quietly so only she heard. She nodded than took a deep breath. Cyborg came into the common room looking stressed out.

Cyborg: I can't find my charger!

Raven and Beast boy looked at him with worried expressions and careless ones to.

Raven: Did you check everywhere in your room?

Raven said full of monotone.

Cyborg: No Raven, I literally came running to you guys because I woke up and it wasn't plugged into me. Of course I checked my room!!

He yelled. Beast boy looked pissed.

Beast boy: Don't yell! I'm sure it's around here somewhere. It's a charger should be easy to find.

Beast boy announced casually. Raven and Cyborg took a deep breath then they nodded.

Raven: Alright, I'll go look in the halls.
Beast boy: I'll do the common room.
Cyborg: I'll check everywhere else.

The three who always seemed to be together, set off their search for Cyborgs missing charger. The other two teammates on the other hand...

Robin: Mntghgfdjyfm!
Starfire: What was that? I can not do the keeping up with you.
Robin: Mntghgfdjyfm!
Starfire: I'm am most sorry, can you do the repeating that?

With a bunch of Starfires guesses, "Robin" had giving up on what he was trying to tell the Tamarainien princess. He wiggled his limbs around in the air. The jelly reeked. Starfire flew to her room than grabbed her fresh summery smelling perfume. She then sprayed a whole bunch of it all over Robins body jelly. He coughed as if the smell was going through the jelly on his face. He started to walk away.

Starfire: Now where are you going friend Robin?

He didn't reply. Starfire was surprised to end up at Robins room. He entered it, Starfire following. He opened his closet than grabbed his birderang. Starfire gasped.

Starfire: No, no Robin. That's not yours.

She felt bad lying, but remembered Ravens strict orders to keep him away from anything hero. Robin opened it.

Starfire: No Robin! That is not for you!

She demanded, grabbing it out of his hands. She quickly rushed him out of his very own room. She couldn't wait till ROBIN was back.

Raven: I found it boys!

Raven called out holding Cyborgs charger out. They flew into the hallway she was in.

Cyborg: I'm 19! Not a boy anymore! A man!

He said through breaths. Raven rolled her eyes. A question that often worried her crossed her mind. What would happen to them after the rest of the team grew up? They were all 17 now except for Cyborg. One more year. She shook the thought out of her head.