Chapter 2 Crime Alerts

A.N Hey guys! How are you? I really hope you will enjoy my chapter and  that adorable BBRae picture! ( I don't know who made it) ENJOY
Ravens POV
I woke up to the sound of a crime alert. I moaned in annoyance. I got my day clothes on, then went to the commons room. Everyone was there, except for Beast boy.

Beast boy: Guys! What's wrong?

Or not.

Robin: Okay, this is really weird. It seems to be these gnomes that look like us. They are east of the city. Let's check it out.

We all nodded then got to work. ******* We arrived at the east side of the city. Robin was right. A bunch of little gnomes that appeared to be us, were wondering the streets.

R: That's disturbing.
Cyborg: Yah, they aren't even doing anything.

We all watched them walk around.

Starfire: Why do they look like us?
Robin: Good question.

Just then the gnomes crime alert went off. They all looked at us. This was freaky. Then the one that appeared to be Beast boy turned into a bird and started to attack Robin. Then all the others started to attack.

Starfire: Robin!
Robin: Titans GO!

We all went into battle. Starfires gnome started to hit me with star bolts. It hurt a lot! After a few minutes we defeated them. We stared at the broken glass, it was really quite disturbing.

Beast boy: Okay, that was weird.
Robin: You don't say. I'm gonna go look for any tracks of were they came from. Cyborg, come with me and the others clean this up.
Beast boy: Oh dude, can I go with you instead?!

I felt like slapping him across the face.

Robin: sorry Beast boy, I'll need Cyborgs tracking devise to help me on this one.
Beast boy sighed. Robin and Cyborg took off. Me and star started to clean.
R: Are you gonna help?!

I said irradiated. He started to pick up shards of glass.

Beast boy: Hey, what's this?

He said picking up a Shiny orange card.

R: I don't - Ahhhhhhhhhh!

A giant hole opened from beneath me. I fell through it. It wasn't long till I hit something.

Beast boy: Ahhhhhhhhh!

He landed beside me.

Starfire: Friends! Are you the alright?

She asked looking down on us.

Raven and Beast boy: yeah.
Starfire: I shall get you out!

She said, but while she was about to fly in, the hole started to close.

Starfire: Uhh? I shall go get Robin and Cyborg!

Starfire called out before the hole closed.

R: Way to go.

I said with slight irritation.

Beast boy: My bad.

It was pitch black in the hole. We tried to get up.

R: Ow! Your crushing me!

I yelled. While he was trying to get up, he pressed down on my chest instead of the ground. It hurt so much!

Beast boy: Sorry Raven! It's not my fault! I can't see you!

He whined. I was trying to get up now.

Beast boy: Ow! Oh my gosh! Raven get off me!
R: Like you said! I can't see!

We started to argue.