40- Epilogue

A.N Our beloved epilogue to show us what happened to our Titans. My last, ENJOY.

Ravens POV
It's been eight years. The Teen Titans is no more. I'm twenty-five. Same with Robin and Starfire and Beast boy. Cyborg is twenty-seven. Rek is nineteen. Ahh, Rek. She's become a free style poet. She speaks for those small voices that aren't heard. She goes to we-day to speak to all the young young hearts and feeds their hope. Me to we! She has a boyfriend who treats her well. His name is Donavan and he is very light black.
Starfire.
Starfire's doing the impossible by teaching a whole new group of kids. She calls them "the new Teen Titans." She had one child with Robin. Robin goes by Nightwing. He also teaches the new super students. However, he's actually gone back to working with Batman a fair bit. And his son.
Cyborg.
Cyborgs succeeded in so many ways. He's part of the Justice League now! He saves so many lives. He's met Batman, Wonder Woman, Aqauman, The Flash, and Superman! He saved the world from a god called Steppenwolf with the big League. He likes to hang around with Starfire and the school.
And for me.
I learned how to control others emotions when I started to really get used feeling things. That was always fun. I married Beast boy and was expecting twins. If they were girls, I was thinking of calling them Amber and Ashlee. I went through a lot of things with Beast boy. After the Titans split up, I almost fell in love with a guy named Forrester. But then Jericho saved me. I then returned to Beast boy. But he felt a bit uneasy about it. But later on we got back together. We love each other so much. And when I have my children, Im taking them to Starfires school. There they'll get to meet their "aunt and uncle."
Every month we had a get together. Though we are older. The Titans we still remain.

The End!

A.N I can't believe this is it... I want to give a special thanks to:
BookWorm1861
Mitzimic
Jannahkili101
AceHeart555
raechelrocks
And now to a reader who was kind to me on each of my chapter:
HarpieLover998
Thank you, for reading.