Chapter 28 Caught

A.N That picture though, YAS! ENJOY!
Ravens POV
Its been a full month. Rek is used to us Titans now. She stays home and watches the tower while we're out fighting crime. So far, everything's good. Shes warmed up to the boys as well. We're still her favourite... Star, Rek, and I, pretend that the boys are her favourite. Hey, they'll believe it! Star and Robin are defiantly closer. But currently they are fighting. Robin with his huge ego got angry at Starfire because she kept endangering herself in missions. She was more "daring" I guess you could say. After Cardiac swallowed Starfire and she had to kill him from the inside, Robin had it. "That was too close Starfire! Mish, marsh, mish, marsh!" He'd grumble.

Starfire didn't like being treated like a little kid. She knew how to protect herself and she wanted Robin to know it. So they are currently rough around each other. But nights like this are hard for Starfire. She wants to be happy with Robin, but she also doesn't want him worrying all the time as well. She'd come to me complaining.

Beast boy and I were closer than ever...
I practically couldn't live without him. It was like I needed him... He had the same feelings about me. Right now we were eating ice cream.

Employee: So my dear, what will you have?
Rek: Umm, I'll have the...

She looked up at me. I nodded.

Rek: Minty chocolate. A small.
Employee: Coming right up!

Rek turned to me with big glossy eyes.

Rek: Thank you Raven!
R: Yep.

The man handed Rek her ice cream and she handed him the cash. Once she was finished, she took Beast boys hand.

Beast boy: Let's go ladies.

He said taking Reks hand. I smiled. He looked so cute holding it. I licked my chocolate ice cream happily. We made our way back to the tower by foot.

Once we got back, Cyborg was nowhere to be seen and Robin and Star were ignoring each other. We finished our ice cream. Walking into the awkward silence of Starfire and Robin, we casually washed our hands.

Beast boy: Run along Rek.

Rek nodded than walked out of the common room. Me and BB sat down at the kitchen awkwardly. Robin glanced at Starfire. She noticed him and looked away sharply.

Robin: Uh... Look, um-

Robin loosened his collar. Mine and Beast boys attention grew to them. Our fingers were intertwined.

Robin: Starfire... I'm, ah... Sorry.

Starfire looked over at him with irritation.

Robin: It's just that when you do things like that, it makes me scared.
Starfire: Those things? May I ask what I'm actually doing to give you the feelings of nervousness?

Robin looked flustered.

Robin: I don't like it when you're putting yourself in danger.
Starfire: I am the doing what the rest of my friends are doing.

She said hardly.

Robin: No you're not. What you're doing is dangerous.

Robin said with just as hard as tone Star used.

Starfire: Am I incorrect for wanting to help?!
Robin: No! I just want you to be safe!
Starfire: Well it seems you succeeded in keeping me "safe" Robin!