Chapter 12 Attracted

A.N sorry about the picture, I screenshoted that one. But that's my ALL time favourite BBRAE picture ever! I love what she's saying! It's from Beast within if you didn't know, so check out that episode! Anyways, ENJOY
Ravens POV
I was going crazy. I wanted to be with him all the time! We never spoke of our kiss. I wished I could be with him everyday. Robin had called us in. He figured out what the Orange card did. It was made of mercury and some other chemical that Robin didn't even know of. It was called D.T.T . Robin looked it up and it doesn't appear. It's clear that it's called D.T.T but it's nowhere to be seen on the Internet. I guess more cliff hangers for us.

Robin: We need to find who made this card.

Robin said roughly. He was clearly angry about the cliff hangers to.

Beast boy: How will we do that?

Robin didn't answer. He looked stressed and pissed off that Beast boy said that. Starfire ran to his side and started rubbing his back.

Starfire: Do not worry. We will "get off the back" of you friend Robin.

She looked at us then we left the room. We made our way to the common room. Starfire started to play with Silkie. It was creepy.

Cyborg: Well, I guess I'll just play some video games then.

Cyborg sat on the couch.

R: Well I guess there's no need for me to be here.

I slowly flew out of the room. Darnet! I had no books left! I went to the roof. One of my favourite places in the tower. Well in this case, on the tower. I felt, HAPPY. Something I don't usually feel. I took this as an advantage and set my cape free. It fell on the roof. I spread my arms free and spun around. I felt the small breeze rub through my clothes and through my hair. I kept spinning till I felt dizzy. I laughed a bit as I tumbled to the ground. I sat/ laid on the roof. The sun was smiling down on me, causing my happy warm skin to smile back. I now laid completely on my back, watching the traveling clouds. I heard the door open. I looked to see who it was. It was Beast boy. I smiled to him. I felt slightly exposed because I wasn't wearing my cape. He didn't move but closed the door.

Beast boy: Sorry to bother you.
R: No it's fine.

He walked over to me causing my heart to beat a bit faster.

Beast boy: May I?

He asked pointing to the ground. I nodded. He sat down. I examined his face. He wore a cute boyish smile.

Beast boy: Robin, right?

I laughed.

R: Always so stressed. He loosens up with Star though.
Beast boy: That's good.

It was silent for a bit.

Beast boy: Do you do this often?
R: No.

Beast boys POV

Raven looked gorgeous. Without the cape, it complemented her curves. The sun shone on her pale face. Her cute hair spread out on the roof. Then there's her beautiful personality. I loved everything about this girl.

Ravens POV

R: Why do you ask?
Beast boy: No reason.

I smiled. He put his hands down on the roof for support. One of his hands fell on to my hand. He blushed then quickly put it behind mine.

Beast boy: Sorry.

I didn't answer but blushed. He spoke up.

Beast boy: What do you think of me?

He said gazing into the sky.

R: What do I think of you? I think you're my friend. I think you're funny, but know when to be serious. You're loyal. I think you mean a bit more to me.

I said quietly. He looked at me. A light blush on his cheeks.

R: What do you think of me?

I said quietly.

Beast boy: I feel the same. But maybe a little more then just a bit more for you.

I starred deep into his eyes. We smiled to each other. He came over me a bit then kissed me. I kissed him back. I loved this moment. I played with his hair and he was right over me now, his legs on either side of me. I've never done this. I loved it. It was a passionate kiss. His thumb stroked my face.We finally pulled away when we needed air. Then we kissed again. Shorter, but just as much love.
We kept looking at the clouds, calling out names. What made this young game more enjoyable, was that his hand was in mine for the whole time. ****************************************************************************************************************

The Titans were out for a pizza dinner. Starfire suggested it. Like always she lathered mustered onto her slices. We watched in disgust.

Starfire: Would you desire some friends?

We all shook are heads.

Robin: We're fine. This was a good idea Starfire.

He cheered. Starfire giggled.

Cyborg: I sure do love my extra meat pizza!

Cyborg said stuffing his face. Beast boy gaged. I laughed quietly. I loved all my friends and all their traits.

Beast boy: Dude! I turn into all those animals! Try some veggie pizza.

Beast boy said placing a slice on his plate.

Cyborg: Get that cancer off my plate boy!

Cyborg said with a full mouth. While they fought, Robin and Starfire were sharing complements. I took bits of my food observing my friends.

Starfire: Thank you, friend Robin.
Beast boy: Eat the pizza!
Robin: Your welcome Starfire.
Cyborg: I'm not eating that food for d'em shrimpy people!

I laughed. It stopped everyones conversation. They all looked at me.

Titans: What?

********************************

After that "crazy" pizza night we all crashed. I fell asleep fast. Many thoughts filled my mind. Most of them about Beast boy.

Beast boys POV

My head was crowded with thoughts. About Raven. I wanted to see her already.

A.N Hey guys! I really loved writing this chapter. I was like squealing on the ground. I hope you liked this chapter as much as I did! Hope you read my next ones. Love, Sinead.