Chapter 31 A lie

A.N There's are boy BB! Hope you ENJOY this one!
Ravens POV
I've neglected Beast Boy for a week now. I hated him so much. Every time he'd try to talk to me I'd make up excuses to get away from him. So he got the whole team to ask me what's wrong. Even Rek.

***Memory***

Starfire: Hello friend Raven!
R: Hi Starfire.
Starfire: May I do the speaking with you?
R: That's kinda what we're doing right now.
Starfire: Oh. Well may I enter your room?
R: Sure.
Starfire: Thank you friend! How are you feeling?
R: Fine...
Starfire: Are you the angry with someone?
R: No.
Starfire: Are you angry with yourself?
R: Listen Starfire, if this is about Beast boy we're fine. Please stay out of my business.
Starfire: Oh okay. I am the sorry to bother you, friend Raven.
R: It's okay Star.

Attempt 2

Robin: Hey Raven!
R: Hi Robin.
Robin: How are you doing? Haven't seen much of you lately.
R: Umm, yeah. I'm good. You Robin?
Robin: Good. You could tell me anything you know.
R: Just because we spoke once in our minds, doesn't mean I want to tell you everything.
Robin: I'm not saying you have to.
R: Huuuuu. Robin why are you here? Tell the truth.
Robin: Fine. Are you angry at Beast boy? He sent me because you won't talk to him.
R: He also sent Starfire. We ARE fine.
Robin: Okay, okay.

Attempt 3

Cyborg: HEYYY Raven.
R: Don't even try!
Cyborg: Okay, never mind.

Attempt 4

Rek: Hi Raven!
R: Hey Rek. How are you?
Rek: Good! How are you?
R: GREAT.
Rek: Really?
R: Yep.
Rek: Can I come in?
R: Sure.
Rek: How are things with you and Beast boy?
R: Who sent you Rek?
Rek: Uhh, Beast boy and the others.
R: You don't have to do this.
Rek: But we're worried.
R: You're sweet Rek, but you don't have to worry. Go play now!
Rek: Fine...

So yeah. It's the day after Rek tried to squeeze the truth out of me. I was reading my book on the roof. It was about 5:30 AM. My book was called The girl who drank the moon. By Kelly Barnhill. ( A real book ) It was great. It took my mind off things.
The sun was slowly crawling up my face. The Orange tint of the sky covered my body. I was floating right now. My stomach growled. Damnit. That means I have to go down and possibly have to face Robins worried face. I battled myself for a few moments until my stomach growled. And by growled, I meant screamed.

R: Uhhhh. Fine.

I said to myself as I got to my feet. I made my way down the stairs. I turned corners and stepped over whatever the hec was on the floor. I made it to the common room. I sensed someone... I closed my eyes and took a breath. I let the door slid open, then I finally entered. Whoever it was, was laying on the couch. I looked from my food, to the couch. Nobody looked up or anything. I ate my waffle with caution. When I was finished, I stood up and starred at the couch. Not wanting to peer my head over, I lifted the person with my black magic.
Through the dark energy I saw only... The face of Beast boy!?

I unleashed him, causing him to drop to the floor. He didn't whimper at all, he just looked at me not knowing what to do. When we made eye contact and I looked away with hurt. His face dropped when I did so. I was about to leave the common room, but he spoke up.

Beast boy: Raven?

He said with I quiet and soft voice. I clutched my book to my chest and didn't turn around to look at him.