BTS

" Princess we must get you dressed so please step into the dressing room." One maid asked while leading me to the dressing room. Being a princess was nice and I didn't hate it, but sometimes it gets suffocating.

    " Lift your arms please." She said while adjusting the dress.

Life in the castle was nice people were always there to attend to your every need, they were always very polite and never mean, they did what you asked them to, but after awhile it starts to become sort of annoying. 

Always having people do things for you when you're clearly capable of doing it yourself and never being able to carry out an actual conversation because they're always agreeing with you like mindless slaves.

 Sometimes I wonder about life as a commoner or maybe even rogue. The thirst for adventure was always there, but my life always kept me back from seeking it out. Just thinking about it causes a heavy sigh to slip past my lips and the maid looked at me with concern.

    "Is there something wrong with the dress? I can see if there is another that you'd like. Did I make your corset too tight? Here let me fix it." She said in a worried tone as she went to loosen the corset.

" No no, it's fine I'm just thinking." I assured while staring out the window continuing my thoughts.

Being an Omega princess isn't the greatest thing but it's better than just being a regular Omega since they're at the bottom of the ranks for being the weakest and most submissive. As an omega, you also happen to be softer than other wolf ranks like Beta or Alpha.

 My brother Kunpimook Bhuwakul or Bam Bam as I call him happens to be an Alpha. He's already 20 and is currently looking for his mate. Werewolves aren't able to find their mate until they turn 18 and it just so happens that I'm turning 18 in two weeks.

The thought of what my mate could possibly be like makes me feel butterflies in my stomach. He would be strong, tall, dominant, compassionate, handsome, he would take care of me when I'm sick, he and I would have the most beautiful pups, and grow old together. Oh, how I longed for the day to meet him. He would be my knight in shining armor to sweep me off my feet. A gleeful smile spread across my face at the thought.

    "Okay, princess your dress is finished." She said while turning me to face the mirror.

    I gave the dress a quick twirl watching all the crystals sparkled in the light. A smile makes its way onto my face. As I continue to inspect the gorgeous dress the door to the dressing room suddenly opens to reveal Bam bam with a smile planted his face.

    "Well well, princess you sure look pretty." He said teasingly since I never liked it when he called me princess. I preferred to be less formal with him since he was one of the only people I could be less formal with.

 I gave him a light-hearted punch and began to pout.

    "You know I don't like it when you call me that," I claimed while crossing my arms.

    "But your reaction is always so cute when I do." He retorts only to earn another soft punch in the shoulder. I turned my back to him, refusing to look at his mocking face.

    "Aww come on princess. Forgive me~" He said engulfing me in his arms. 

I was like a tiny teddy bear in his arms due to being an Omega and him being an Alpha. The size difference was obvious. He continued to hug me, waiting to be forgiven.

    "Fine fine I forgive you, but don't call me princess anymore," I said turning around to facing him. He smiles and hugs me again, but tighter.