Mr. Jeon

The sound of shuffling and footsteps echoed through the room, slowly waking me up from my peaceful slumber. I slowly open my eyes allowing the dim room to become clear.

I moved my arm behind me feeling the emptiness of the bed and the coldness of the sheets. I realized that I've been sleeping alone for a while, which quickly killed my mood, but what can I say? We came here for work, not some honeymoon.

I rub my tired eyes and finally open them completely with a loud yawn.

"Oh, sorry did I wake you?" Jungkook asked, surprised that I noticed he was leaving.

"No it's fine, but where are you going?" He was already dressed in a simple black sleeveless hoodie and sweats.

"I'm going to go train." He stated coldly, catching me off guard. What's with the sudden mood swing?

"Why do you need to train?" His mood seemed to sink completely at my question, making me regret ever opening my mouth.

"Because" his hands balled into tight white-knuckled fists "if that man...my father really does show up...I'll kill him." He whispered the end, but I was able to hear every word. The hatred and bloodlust in his words shook me to the core. This was the first time I've ever seen him look this scary like he was a cold-blooded killer. Nothing like the happy bunny he was when it was just us. I stayed still, trying to think of a way to lighten up his mood.

For a split second, I saw a purplish glow in his eyes, but he closed his eyes and walked out slamming the door behind him. I flinched at the loud bang but sighed afterward.

"Maybe I shouldn't have come here." I rested my arm over my head.

I wish I could heal the wounds his father made. I wish I could fill the holes he left in Jungkook. I wish that this all just went away and it was just me and Jungkook, happy and cheerful. He and I would have beautiful pups, one boy, and one girl. We'd be happy in our house with visits from Hobi and Jimin and the rest of BTS. But right now I have to get up and support my mate. 

Through thick and thin.

I hopped off the bed, wobbling a little, but regaining my balance easily. I quickly washed up and fixed myself so I don't look like some bridge troll.

I ran downstairs following the delicious smell of breakfast, all the way to the dining hall, where most of the pack was enjoying their meal. I quickly grab myself a plate of warm waffles, eggs, and hash browns. I decorated my plate with colorful fruits trying to get them placed perfectly. Finally, I drizzled my syrup over my waffles, in a zig-zag pattern to finish it up.

"Hopefully this you'll make me feel better about this morning," I spoke to my plate of food. A small giggle came from behind me and I quickly turned around, feeling embarrassed that someone hears me talk to my breakfast.

A small girl with blond hair and rosy cheeks were giggling, trying to cover her mouth, but failing miserably. I felt my cheeks heat up as I stood there when another girl came. She was tall with long chocolate brown hair.

She quickly slapped the back of the blonde's head snapping her out of her little giggle fit. "Sorry about her. She can be a total asshole sometimes."

"Who you calling an asshole?" The blonde fired back with a small growl.

"Aww~ look the puppy's all mad now. Who wants a belly rub? Who wants a scratchy?" The brunette mocked.

"That's it!" The blonde yelled before jumping onto the brunette.

They were rolling around the floor growling and scratching each other, but once they transformed into their wolves I decided to GTFO.

However, my plate was knocked out of my hands when one of the wolves tried to bite the other.