Monster

( Sorry for not telling you earlier, but red eyes are something that alphas have. Their eye color changes to red when they are angry.)

Jin dragged me through the maze of hallways and stairs till we finally reached the kitchen. My stomach continued its musical of grumbles, but I didn't care anymore.

"So, what'll it be? Eggs, pancakes, you name it." He offered with a smile.

"Lasagna!"

"Woah there princess let's be reasonable." He giggled.

"I'll settle for eggs... and pancakes," I asked sheepishly, not wanting to take advantage of his hospitality.

"Of course madam." He teased with a bow.

I could only roll my eyes and chuckle slightly as he teasingly bowed at me. Spending time with Jin as he cooked made me feel better and I almost forgot that I was kidnapped. He had this whole homely vibe and we instantly became friends. We even made a friendship pact/bond.

(In this story friendship pacts/bonds can be made when two wolves bond and they can be any wolf at all. once they make the pact the two wolves can mind-link each other )

He talked about his mate Namjoon and how amazing he was and all this and that. I wish I could talk about my mate like that, but all I know is that he's a cold, mean, alpha. I just kept the thought in my head so that I wouldn't kill the mood.

We continued to converse about Humans, hunters, and other topics that came along the way.

At last, my brunch was ready and Jin placed the beautiful meal in front of me. I immediately dug in, scarfing down the food.

"This is amazing. I could eat this for the rest of my life."

"Thanks, I get that a lot." He said with a wink.

Author's POV for a sec

He continued to watch in amazement as You shoved down the last of the food on the plate.

Like how could such a well-mannered princess destroy a whole plate of eggs and pancakes in a few minutes? The thought made him laugh.

"What?"

"Nothing. It's just- you have syrup on your cheek." He said picking up a napkin leaning closer.

Back to (Y/N)'S POV

Silence filled the kitchen as he leaned closer making my racing heart audible.

He was only a few centimeters away from my lips when a low growl ripped through the kitchen's silence. We both turned our heads to see a furious alpha, whose eyes were blood red.

Jungkook was clearly giving Jin a serious death glare and if looks could kill Jin would be six feet under. His attention turned to me and before I knew what was happening I was thrown over a shoulder and lugged up the stairs.

I looked at Jin who gave me a sympathetic glance before bringing the empty plate to the sink and disappearing from my sight.

 I was brought to a bedroom and he dropped me onto my feet closing the door behind him.

"What were you doing?" He questioned, his tone deadly serious as his eyes went from red to brown and continuously switched between the two. Like he was trying to calm down.

"I-i was j-just eating b-breakfast with J-jin."

"Why didn't you come to my office if you were hungry?"

His voice sounded slightly hurt, but it was hidden under his angry alpha tone.

"B-because I was s-scared to a-ask." His eyes instantly returned to his dark brown natural color.

Jungkook's POV~

"B-because I was s-scared to a-ask."

I felt a pang in my heart after hearing her shaking voice answer my question.

She was afraid of me. 

She was scared of me. 

Monster

That was the only word I could hear echoing throughout my head as I stared at her trembling figure. Why does it hurt? She's nothing more than leverage over the king.

(P.S. Jungkook's wolf speaks in between these things[ ])

[No she isn't, when will you realize that idiot. She's our mate! You should just suck up your pride and accept her instead of trying to push her away. You're being an idiot!] 

My wolf's words snapped me out of it and I did what I never thought I would do again.

'Maybe just maybe I could let down my walls again. For her.  '