Cartoons

<<<(y/n)'s POV>>>
( back to jajyang myeon dinner)

'Oh come on (y/n). I know you like him. We're one in the same remember.' Pearl giggled, she can be too much at times.

'I'll give him a chance.'

I looked up from my plate and glanced across the table. I saw Jungkook focusing down at his plate of noodles not even sparing me a single glance.He was staring at it like it was the most amazing thing he's ever seen. I wish he looked at me like that. I guess he prefers to have a bowl of noodles be his mate.

I was so lost in thought that I didn't realize that everyone else had started eating and I was just sitting there staring at him.

"(Y/n)...(Y/n)...(Y/n)." I felt someone nudging me.

I finally snapped out of my trance catching a few glances. I noticed Jungkook staring back at me almost glaring. My face started to heat up, I could only imagine what I looked like just staring at him for a while longer than I should've, but I mean how could I not. He's just so perfect if only he saw me the same way.

I realized that I started staring again, but this time it was Jimin who broke me from my gawking. I finally just dropped my head down so that I could only focus on my now cold bowl of jajangmyeon. I picked up my chopsticks and started to eat.

Even though I was the last one to start eating I was the first one to finish. I felt like if I stayed there a minute longer I would die from the attention I was getting.

"Thank you for the food," I said and I got out of my seat and left to go to my room...wait I don't have a room last time I was in Jungkook's room.

I mentally facepalmed realizing that I would have to go back into the dining room full of people and Jungkook. With a heavy sigh, I turned around only to bump into someone.

"Oh sorry." I stepped back and I saw Jimin.

"It's fine." He said with a bright smile.

"Hey (Y/n) wanna come to my room and watch cartoons with me. I get kinda lonely when Yoongi isn't there. So uh... would you mind?" He asked sheepishly.

"Yeah of course," I said with a reassuring smile.

Maybe some cartoons could help me forget about the staring thing.

Time skip

It was probably midnight by now and Jimin and I have been watching cartoons for hours on end. We both laughed every time the cat failed to catch the mouse. It was so entertaining for some reason.

 I began to yawn and my eyes started to get heavy. I think Jimin's eyes got heavy as well. Jimin and I were about to fall asleep when we heard a loud knock on the door.

"Mmmm..." Jimin hummed too tired to get up and open it, so we just ignored it.

*KNOCK knock*

It was getting louder and louder until finally the person just opened the door. Jimin and I slowly opened our eyes squinting a bit. Once my vision was clear I noticed Jungkook standing in the doorway.

"Mmmm...Jungkook what are you...*yawn* doing here? I thought you went to sleep." I said sleepily.

"I couldn't." He whispered as he came closer.

 He put his arm under my legs and behind my back carrying me bridal style. He felt so warm and smelled so nice that I leaned into him loving the tingly feeling from where we touched. I glanced over at Jimin and he was already fast asleep drooling.

I buried my head back into Jungkook's chest and just like that, I fell asleep.

GOOOOOOOD MORNING~~~

Sunlight slipped through the curtains shining in my face, waking me from my sleep. I rubbed my eyes and attempted to get up, but a big muscular arm held me in place. I followed the arm all the way up to a body and I followed to the body all the way up to the face and that's when it hit me.

I was sleeping in Jungkook's bed with Jungkook and he had his arm wrapped around me. I already knew that my cheeks were pink just by the rush of heat going to my face.

I continued to gaze down at him. He looked so peaceful and soft unlike when he's awake. I wish we could just stay like this forever. His lips were so plump and pink, totally kissable not to mention that jawline. It was probably so sharp that it could cut diamonds. 

My hand slowly rose up to his face moving away any stray hairs from his bangs. His skin was so milky white and beautiful. I placed my hand on his cheek feeling the tingling sensation from whenever we touch. He was the one and only person who could ever make me feel like this and I loved it.

I continued to stroke and brush his hair until he began to stir. A small groan left his lips as his eyes slowly opened revealing his beautiful brown orbs that I admired so much. He looked at me and we just stayed there staring at each other until he

Smiled.