Just A Hug

(Y/N)'s POV~~~~

Before I could react he pulled me into a warm embrace. I froze unable to comprehend what was happening. Was he really hugging me the cold, scary, alpha really hugging me?

He just pulled me closer into the hugged and I reacted the only way I knew how. I hugged him back burying my head into his chest inhaling his honey and pine scent that I adored so much.

I was able to stop my shaking and relax in his embrace. I wish I could've stayed like this a little longer, indulging in this moment of pure bliss, but all good this must come to an end.

*BANG*

The door burst open revealing an exhausted and sweaty Hoseok, who was currently trying to close his mouth at the jaw-dropping sight before him.

Jungkook was the first one to break the hug by shoving me back, which was to be expected, but It still stung knowing that the hug wasn't as special as I had hoped. Like maybe he too was opening up, but that's just my stupid optimism.

I mean what was I expecting that he would actually continue to hug me. He doesn't really love me anyway I sighed and kept my composure.

"What was... Anyway, Jungkook we have trouble. The prince is here and he's not alone." His voice was filled with worry.

"What? How did they find us?" Jungkook's Brows furrowed at the information Hoseok was telling him.

"I don't know, but we need you out there now. They want the princess back." Hoseok stated with beads of sweat falling from his forehead.

'Bambam's here!!' The ecstatic feeling of seeing Bambam again came rushing in. I was practically fuming with excitement at what Hoseok had said. I get to see him again!

Author POV real quick

However, this excitement didn't go unnoticed by Jungkook and he didn't like the idea of you leaving him.

It would ruin the whole plan.

(You thought it was cause he cared huh.)

"Okay, I'm going. Hoseok tell Tae to watch (Y/N) and don't let her leave this room. Got It?" He ordered.

"Yes, Alpha."

(Y/N)'S POV

They both left the room and before a minute could pass the beta known as Taehyung or Tae was sitting in a chair in the corner of the room, just staring at me. Like a tiger stalking its prey. I felt chills crawl up and down my spine, but even though I was getting these spine-chilling looks I needed to focus on a way to get out of here and see my brother.

 Then it hit me.

"Um... T-taehyung?" I whisper questioned.

"Yeah?" He answered giving me a less serious look.

"C-can I use the b-bathroom?"

"Mmmm sure, but you have 5 minutes." He said looking at his watch as if starting a timer.

I rushed into the bathroom locking the door behind me. I looked around searching for an escape when I saw it. A small window above the toilet that looked like I could fit through. I closed the toilet seat and stood on top of it to reach the window.

" 2 minutes!" He yelled making me hurry.

I opened the window and shimmied my way out slightly getting stuck while getting my hips out, but I still managed to slip through.

 I landed on the roof and ran towards the smell of my brother's scent. While I ran I started to pick up the scents of GOT7, Jungkook, Hoseok, Jin, and some other werewolves. I made it off the roof of the mansion and over to the forest.

'Bambam I'm coming.'

Author's POV~~~

"Leave our territory. Or else." Jungkook's voice was filled with authority and dominance.

He continued to glare down Bambam and GOT7 standing before him.

"Not until you give me back my Sister." He hissed not breaking eye contact with Jungkook, trying to challenge him.

"Then I hope you're ready to face the consequences of stepping onto rogue territory." Jungkook and his warriors transformed as well as GOT7.

They all snarled and snared at each other waiting for an opening. Jungkook's large Black wolf stood still waiting for his opening as Bambam's large Brown wolf stared him down.

The wind blew against the trees and grass making the environment flow around them. A snap of a tree branch and your scent filled Jungkook's nose making him turn to the direction of the tree branch. 

Bambam saw this as an opening and lunged at him. GOT7 and Jungkook's warriors attacked immediately after.

You watched as Bambam and Jungkook fought. Ferociously biting and scratching each other. Your heart raced as your beloved brother and mate fought. Not being able to take it anymore you ran towards the two alphas, ducking and dodging the other wolves.

"STOP IT!!" You screamed making all the wolves stop in their tracks and look at you.

Your chest heaved up and down trying to catch your breath. Bambam quickly shifted not caring about his nakedness and rushed towards you.

"(Y/N)! Hurry let's go. We came to get you away from them." Bam bam grabbed your hand and tugged at you.

You couldn't deny the fact that you were happy to see and be with your brother again, but you weren't sure about leaving Jungkook. Even though you knew it was just the mate bond you couldn't deny your longing to be with him.

You turned around to see Jungkook just staring at you as if hoping you would run over to him and stay with him. You glanced back at your brother and the rest of GOT7 looking at you pleadingly. 

With a heavy sigh you nodded at Bam bam and walked away with him, but as you got further and further away from Jungkook you could slowly feel your heartbreak little by little.

'He never really loved me anyway.'

Jungkook's POV-

'She's leaving...hah...of course, she is...

She doesn't love me.

She's not that stupid.'