V

'What the...OH, MY GOD! Tae is...'

I quickly shove him away from me, but the tingly feeling that I have still isn't gone. What the hell is wrong with me?

"What was that?!" I could feel my face heat up as I scooted back.

"It's called a kiss sweetheart." He stated sourly. "Don't act like you didn't enjoy it, cause you're clearly blushing." His eyes peered deep into my soul sending shivers down my spine.

What happened to him why is he acting like this? I thought Taehyung was sweet and considerate, not some dangerous predator. However, as he continued to stare at me I felt the strong urge to run. I slowly shifted trying to hide my intent, but he caught on to what I was planning and launched at me. My heart was pounding as I quickly ducked crawling towards the door.

A loud thump came from behind me, it was probably Taehyung hitting the wall, but I was in too much of a hurry to turn around.

I quickly grabbed the doorknob only to realize...

It's locked.

A feeling of dread fell over me and at that moment my heart stopped. As if the moment couldn't get even worse, I felt a steady hot breath against my neck and I knew that I was screwed. He placed his arms on either side of me trapping me between the door and him with no escape. I slowly turned around trying to prepare myself for the unexpected. Our eyes locked and I instantly knew that I wasn't dealing with Taehyung anymore.

His eyes were pitch black and filled with a burning hunger.

"T-Tae?" My voice was barely audible, even with me trying my hardest.

"Sweetheart my name isn't Tae, it's V." His husky voice breathed against the shell of my ear. He leaned down closer, causing the tips of our noses to touch.

At that moment my breath hitched and I went into complete panic mode.

'Someone, please save me.'

*Knock knock*

Both of us froze at the unexpected knocking and as if Taehyung was pulled out of a trance he stepped away with a shocked and terrified expression sprawled across his face.

"(y/n), are you in there? Is Tae with you? I heard a loud noise." It was Jin he probably finished cleaning the kitchen, I completely forgot to tell him about Namjoon. Taehyung and I  made eye contact for a split second before I decided to respond to prevent further suspicion.

"Y-yeah I'm here with Taehyung. Namjoon's talking to...Jungkook about something. They're in his office."

"Okay thanks, but um I actually came to tell you that we need to go downstairs. There's a meeting that we need to attend."

"OK, we're coming."

I waited to make sure that Jin had left before I turned back to Taehyung. He looked scared and apologetic, making my soft heart melt at his helpless form. Even though what happened a moment ago was still fresh in my mind I couldn't help the urge to rush to his side. I mean he did the same for me.

"(y-y/n) d-don't come too close!" He warned wearily, scooting as far back as possible. "I-I don't want something like that to happen again... or worse."

"Tae..." I was speechless, he was acting completely different from earlier. "It's okay. I know you won't do that again. I know you'd never hurt me."

He looked back at me with hopeful eyes but flinched back when I stepped closer. He seemed so scared and helpless, it was breaking my heart.

"Tae, come here take my hand. It's okay." I said as softly as possible trying to calm him.

The soft tone of my voice seemed to calm him and he stood up coming closer, taking my hand. "See it's okay." I smiled at him trying to cheer him up. After all, it was just a small kiss and he didn't mean to...right?

"I-I'm sorry (y/n). I-I don't know w-why h-he... I-I just-"

"It's okay. I know you didn't mean it, but I can't help but ask...who's V?" My question seemed to make him freeze again. "Y-you don't have to answer if you don't want to," I stated quickly not wanting him to run off into the corner again.

"It's fine. V is...my wolf. He umm told me a while ago that he liked you, but I knew that Jungkook was your mate, so I held him back. I guess he got past me and I lost control of him." He sighed deeply looking down at the wooden floor. "I guess he got impatient like me. Since we've waited so long to find our mate. We've kinda started to lose hope."

"Tae I-"

"YOU GUYS HURRY UP!! JUNGKOOK IS GETTING IMPATIENT!" Jin yelled from the other side of the door. I gave Taehyung a sympathetic glance before running downstairs with him following close behind.

We entered the meeting room and all eyes were on us, especially Jungkook's death glare. I felt a cold sweat go down my back as he kept his stare locked on me and Taehyung. Namjoon had to clear his throat to break the silence and begin the meeting.

Jungkook cleared his throat and began to speak "As I must inform you all, Namjoon and I need to go to the Bigbang pack. They have reported that they've spotted...

My father...

and he's heading this way."