3

{it's back to your POV}

3 days...I've been locked in here for 3 days, but it felt like an eternity. I watched the sunrise and fall, waiting, hoping...that he'd show up. But he never did and each night I cried myself to sleep, knowing that when I awoke his gently presence wouldn't be there and I was all alone in this cruel world. I couldn't feel the tears anymore as they fell from my cheeks. I was finally numb, I was broken in the span of only 3 days. Just because he wasn't here.

When I heard the door creak open I didn't bother to look at who was bringing me food this time. However, when they cleared their throat I knew that they wanted my attention. I dragged my eyes towards the steady breathing and I was surprised to see none-other than Mr.Jeon standing there with a tray of bread and butter with a glass of water.

He slid the try into my prison cell and sat down just outside the bars, just staring. We held eye contact, but it wasn't the type of passionate eye contact I had with Jungkook, it was dead and empty, flickering with hate and anger. "I bet that you're wondering where that mate of yours is? Right?" I stayed silent, which he sighed at. "He'll come for you I'm sure of it."

I was shocked, to say the least. "Are you t-trying to comfort me?"

He let out a hearty chuckle that echoed through the cell, but it quickly turned into a dark glare. "In what world would I ever want to comfort a useless omega like you? I only said that because if he wouldn't come then my plan to kidnap you would be for nothing. Plus he's my son I know him best."

"Sure you do," I whispered under my breath, but I guess I wasn't as quiet as I thought I was, because after my words he growled.

"So you think you know my son?" He questioned with a mischievous grin. It made me feel uneasy, but I kept a straight face not wanting to give him an inch. "Oh, you poor naive pup. You don't know the real Jungkook. The one that would've killed you without a second thought.

The one that wiped out half his pack...The one I created..." He left his words hanging in the air.

"They said you wiped out half the pack. You're the one who killed your mate, your son and the pack that you were supposed to lead. YOU'RE THE MONSTER!"

"WATCH YOUR MOUTH, just because I'm being kind right now doesn't mean that I won't hurt you." He emphasized the word hurt implying that he wasn't just going to make me feel pain. I felt myself retreat, not wanting to cause a bigger problem and he seemed to calm down. "So they told you it was my fault, that's odd. Because I'm sure that I and what's left of my pack would agree that Jungkook was the one who killed all those innocent people."

He stared at me, taking in my reactions, seeing how I was handling the information. "You seem to forget that, that mate of yours, killed to be where he is now. The most feared rogue? But he wouldn't dare bare his fangs at you, so you wouldn't know what kind of a 'monster' he really is." He closed his eyes for a second and when he opened them his eye glowed purple. Just like Jungkook's when he lost control in the forest. He blinked away the purple once he knew that I had seen it. "You remember, don't you? That animalistic look on you mate when he did that." He pointed towards the bandages wrapped around my abdomen where I was wounded.

I dropped my attention to my stomach and placed a hand over my wound feeling the deep gashes.

"You know that wasn't the first time he lost control to the demon within." I shot my attention back up to his amused face. "The first time he lost control was when he killed his mother and went on a bloodthirsty spree killing of whoever tried to stop him. He didn't have the control I did, so when I went to help him, he tried to kill me too. Jungkook...he was already strong before he was even born. His mother almost died giving birth to him and that's when I knew he was going to be the pack's next alpha, but he refused when I told him. I was so sure that he wanted to be the alpha, but I just didn't know why he rejected it until I saw him with his brother. I tried to get rid of Jung Hyun so that Jungkook wouldn't feel like he was taking his brother's place, but that was a mistake and Jungkook was lost to the curse that the Moon Goddess had placed on us Blue-bloods. We're given incredible power, but at a high cost." he sighed looking up at the ceiling. "And that day...he killed half the pack...and his brother."

I didn't want to believe him, I didn't, there's no way. "Your lying. Jungkook wouldn't do that."

"And how would you know that princess? Did you ever see Jungkook kill? Did you ever ask him about what he did? Or did you only ask the people who helped him hide his past? Think about those gashes he gave you, your his mate, aren't you?" He stated violently.  "I hope you consider this next time you see that precious mate of yours." He got up from the floor and left. Leaving me with only my thoughts as they suffocated me, drowning me in doubt.

"Jungkook."

I closed my eyes trying to clear the storm in my head.

"(Y/N)!"