By your side

The air in the room went stale at Jungkook's statement. I'm sure that everyone in the room knew who Jungkook's father was, and knew what horrible things he's done. But what hurt me the most was thinking about Jungkook leaving, it felt like there was a piece of me about to go missing.

However, everyone's attention was directed towards an unstable voice on the verge of breaking. "Joonie." Jin's face was streaked with tears flowing from his reddening eyes. "P-please don't g-go. I-I don't want y-you to be hurt by that m-man." He held himself together even though he was slightly falling apart.

My heart ached to see Jin like this, I too was going to miss Jungkook dearly. No matter who much he hurts me I can't deny my longing to always be with him. I still believe in him, no matter what.

"Jin..." Namjoon whispered while rushing to his side, pulling him into a warm embrace. I swear I was about to burst as well. Tears were about to brim my eyes, but I didn't want to cry in front of him. I'm sure he thought that I was weak already. I didn't want to confirm his thoughts, I didn't want to disappoint Jungkook.

But

One

By

One

Each tear fell

And just like my tears

I fell to my knees

Crying my heart out

"(Y/N)!" Taehyung quickly held onto me, but a low growl signaled that he was out of his place.

Jungkook rushed to my side and I held onto him like my life depended on it. "J-jungkook...take me with you. I-I don't want y-you to l-leave. P-please." I knew it was pathetic of me to plead and beg him like this, but I couldn't help it, thinking about all the horrible things his father could do to him.

I wanted to be by his side through thick and thin, but he was leaving and possibly not coming back.

"Shh...shh. It's okay I'm here. I'm here. We're only going to be gone for 3 days." He tried to comfort me, but my worry about what might happen didn't fade.

"P-please Jungkook. P-please, take me w-with you." I want him with me, why won't he just take me?

"(y/n)...I-"

"Please." I gripped his shirt keeping him as close as possible.

His chest sunk with a deep sigh. "Okay...I'll take you with me."

A smile made its way onto my face as I leaned back to take a look at my mate. His eyes are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I went on my toes to place a small innocent kiss on his lips.

"What about me?" Jin interjected with his hands on his hips.

"You can come too Jin," Jungkook answered not moving his gaze from mine.

Jin grinned from ear to ear and jumped on Namjoon almost knocking him over.

"As for everyone else I leave the pack in your guys' hands. Yoongi I want you to take the role of alpha while I'm gone." Jungkook order using his alpha voice. It made me freeze slightly as everyone in the room stiffened and stood up straight.

I tucked my head back into his chest inhaling his warm scent. I never want to leave his side.

-------------------------------------

Sorry, this chapter was short. It's kinda filler. I'm sawy.