Meeting them

( I drew that🤗⬆️⬆️)

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

I realized how close we were and shot up dusting off my outfit. Jungkook just gave an annoyed huff and turned his head to the gaping Jin.

'Did we almost kiss?!!' I internally screamed before Jin began to shout again.

"You're BACK!" The older's voice was filled with joy as he ran over.

He picked me up causing my hair to bounce on top of my head. In all honesty, I really missed him as well.

I hugged him as he and I giggled, but our little moment was interrupted by someone clearing their throat.

  (We all know who that must be right?)

I turned my head and saw Jungkook with his arms crossed and a disapproving look plastered on his face.

Jin put me down not wanting to get into any trouble with his alpha again.

"Why'd you come back?" This question seemed to not only get my attention, but Jungkook's as well.

I cleared my throat as it seemed to get dry from the question.

"Um...b-because I-" I was cut off by a screaming pink headed boy.

He was running for his life as a small grey wolf was running right behind him with eyes full of anger and annoyance.

"Jungkookie protect me!!" The small boy ran behind Jungkook.

He was about my height and had the same small frame as I did. His scent smelled like an omega, but the thing that surprised me was the name he called Jungkook.

You know the feared, ruthless, and most powerful rogue in the southern territories and this small omega called him 'Jungkookie'.

"This little punk shoved me off the couch. Now he's gonna get it." The once grey wolf shifted into a blond man who, may I remind you just shifted back and was currently BUTT NAKED!

I turned my head away not trying to lose my innocence.

"I told you to wake up so that you could train the warriors! And plus it was funny!" The pink haired boy exclaimed.

"Oh, so you think it's funny huh?" The man growled and shifted back into his wolf.

He ran behind Jungkook chasing after the small boy.

"AHHHHHH!!!" Was all I could hear as they continued to run farther and farther away.

"Well we should go back inside, it's already dark out," Jin stated putting his arm around me and bringing me into the house with Jungkook following while staring daggers into Jin's back.

I was brought to what I could only assume to be the living room. There was a tv and long couch with a coffee table in front of it. It gave off the warm cozy cabin feeling. I was too busy looking at the decorated living room to notice the tall man staring at me.

"Jinnie who is this?" The tall man spoke.

'Jinnie?'

"This is (Y/N). She's the princess." Jin responded.

The man's eyes widened slightly after finding out my entitlement.

"Well, it's nice to meet you. I'm Jin's mate Namjoon." He had a nice warming smile much like Jin's. Making me feel welcome.

"So, why is she here?" Namjoon asked Jin.

"Because our little princess here is Jungkook's mate." He said cheerily.

"WhAt?!"

"You really didn't know?"

"Well nobody ever told me," Namjoon whined.

Jin just sighed and looked back down at me with a smile.

"So why did you come back?" A deep voice questioned.

I glanced over to where the voice had come from...Jungkook.

"Well, I..My wolf ki-kinda sorta needed to see you," I said sheepishly.

I didn't want to say I missed him. I mean that would probably just end with me getting hurt cause he wouldn't miss someone like me.

"Oh, I see." He said with his without emotion, but it almost sounded like he was disappointed by the answer I gave him.

'Why does he seem disappointed?'

'Maybe he does miss us and thought that we missed him too!!'

'I think you're a little too excited.'

'I am NOT.'

'Anyway, what are we gonna do now? You seem better.'

'We should stay.'

'But I promised to be back before tomorrow night. We can just stay until tomorrow.'

'Fine...'

Time Skiiiiippp~~

I was on the couch with the rest of BTS, except for Hoseok, we got to talk and they seemed like nice people, unlike the stories I was told about them being evil and monstrous wolves who only crave power.

 I got to know the pink-headed boy as Jimin and the Blonde as Suga, even though his real name is Min Yoongi. What was surprising about the two was that they were mates. I mean I thought that they hated each other and had like this pack mate rivalry thing going on.

(So you know who everyone is, Suga and Namjoon are both alphas,but they choose to follow Jungkook rather than lead, Suga is mated to Jimin the omega, Namjoon is mated to Jin who's a beta, Hoseok or Hobi is a beta, Tae/Taehyung hasn't found his mate yet and is a beta like Hoseok, and everyone follows the pure breed alpha Jungkook.)

I started to yawn more frequently and it was getting harder to keep my eyes open. They continued to talk amongst themselves ignoring my sleepy state.

My eyes slowly closed and my head rested on a shoulder. I didn't really care who's it was, all I knew was that it was comforting and I snuggled in more feeling their warmth rush through me.

"Sleep well (Y/N)."