Comfort?

He told me he was sorry for yelling, but I still can't shake the uneasy feeling I have from hearing him yell at me again and those red beady eyes. "I wish Bambam was here?" I sobbed as the image of Jungkook's red rage-filled eyes stared at me hate and anger.

"(Y/N)!!Oh, my gosh are you okay? What happened?" A frantic concerned voice begs.

I brought my head up trying to see who I was talking to, but the tears kept my vision a blur. My sense of smell isn't working either so I was blind and completely helpless. All I could do was listen to his voice. The deep relaxing hum of the stranger's voice sounded like...

"Taehyung?"

"(y/n), I'm here. Tell me what happened." He soothed pulling me close while rubbing soft circles on my back.

I hated feeling weak like this, especially since I'm supposed to help lead this pack of mighty rogues. My emotions always got the best of me and I couldn't do anything about it. It made me feel pathetic, why couldn't I be strong like I wanted to. I let all my emotion fall onto Tae's shoulder as I held onto him for comfort. He's just the type of friend I needed right now.

"(y/n), please tell me what's wrong." He pleaded softly while wiping the tears from my face with his warm hand.

"J-jungkook h-he...g-got mad a-and..." Stupid weak self I couldn't finish my sentence it would've been so easy, but I'm weak. My voice is scratchy and hoarse, Tae probably couldn't hear me that well either. My wolf was whimpering and balled up within my head, she was feeling the same as me.

With one strong-willed try, I whisper to the best of my ability the ending of my sentence that I wasn't able to finish "I just wanted to help."

He sighed in contentment probably satisfied with my answer. "C'mon let's go do something to make you feel better. I think I know what'll cheer you up."

He swiftly lifted me up carrying me bridal style. I felt my heart jump a little at his quick action, but I chose to ignore it. That was insignificant right now. As he continued to carry me down the long dark hall I rested my head on his firm chest listening to the steady beating of his heart. This time the hall didn't seem as lonely and empty as it was before. It felt warmer and safer than it once did.

<<<<<<<~('o')~>>>>>>>>>>>

"Prepare to taste my turtle shell you pasta eating Italian!"

"Woah calm down (y/n) it's just a game of Mario Kart."

"Yeah, a game of Mario Kart that I'm gonna demolish you in."

I was totally about to win, I was in second place with a red turtle shell in hand. Princess Peach was going to absolutely crush the competition. The only thing standing in her way was a big fat red Kart that a certain Italian brother was driving. The person who controls this such Kart being nonother than my new mortal enemy...Kim Taehyung.

"Oh, so that's how you wanna play it huh?" He states a little too calmly considering that I just stole first place from right under him.

I turn around ready to rub my win in his smug face "What are you gonna do about it?"

"This." 

And in one swift move

his lips were pressed against mine.

——————————————————

Oooooooooooh snap