N

"No, Yoongi you're coming with us." Hobi cried while desperately pulling at the alpha's shirt. "Hurry let's go...please."

The purple-eyed alpha grew closer with each passing second and your heart knew that the demonic monster coming wasn't him. Jungkook wasn't anything like that he was kind and sweet, but Jaehyun's words seemed to echo in your head. Chanting against your will, whispering poison making your mind clouded with doubt.

But your heart knew better it knew the truth, so you eagerly crawled around Hoseok and Yoongi as they silently argued.

(y/n) POV>>

'He needs me.' I said it over and over in my head as I slowly rose to my feet swaying from side to side trying to find my balance. Each step was putting pressure on my wounds making them pound and throb, but my eyes and direction never wavered.

Jungkook's dark purple eyes bore into mine, they were filled with incredulous amounts of pure rage, but what scared me the most was what looked like tears brimming his cold purple eyes.

It was all I needed to see before my heart clenched and I quickened my pace. He's still there.

Just a little further...

...almost...

"(Y/N)!!!" Yoongi's voice echoed as the pounding footsteps grew closer.

Jungkook's attention snapped from me to him and in a flash he was on top of Yoongi holding him down, making the mint-haired alpha gasp for air. Yoongi clawed at the alpha's hand trying to release the tension, but if I'd learned anything that method was useless.

Hoseok was completely shocked but instantly launched at Jungkook shoving him off the elder. Yoongi swallowed all the air he could before shooting me a worried glance. "Get out of here!" he yelled at me while waving his hand to shoo me away.

I stood still anxiously preparing to run back towards Jungkook, but a pair of large arms wrapped around me. I swiftly turned and forcefully shoved the person away. My eyes hurriedly trailed up to the man's face.

Thank the moon goddess it was just Bambam and I released a heavy sigh. My rapid heartbeat calmed somewhat, but I was still full of adrenaline from the fight that was going on.

"Bambam! GET HER OUT OF HERE!" Hoseok yelled before getting knocked into a tree, with a loud thump. His body rolled down unconsciously, but his chest was barely moving.

I tried to use my voice again, but nothing came out. I desperately tried to make a sound any sound, anything would work. Only heavy breaths escaped my lips as I tried to call for Hobi.

Yoongi was barely able to keep up with the dangerous alpha. He dodged the punches and claws that were nearly about to kill him.

I grabbed onto Bambam's shoulders, shaking him like crazy to help Yoongi as I looked from him to my brother over and over again pleadingly.

He looked at me sadly as tears mercilessly fell from my eyes. Not a sound of sorrow left my lips no matter how desperate I was for something to come out. He looked like he was about to help when the sound of fighting silenced.

"Awk...shit..." I watched in horror as Jungkook retracted a vigorous punch from Yoongi's stomach causing blood to slip through his lips and his body to fall to the floor.

'No no no no no no NOO!!' I lept towards his body, but Bambam wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me back before I could get farther.

"We have to go." He pulled at my abdomen accidentally tearing my cut making me release a choked whimper. The stinging throbbing pain shocking me to the core.

Jungkook growled darkly while shifting his deadly glare towards Bambam. 'No Jungkook don't!' I wanted to yell at him as he began to charge Bambam.

Bambam shoved me to the side just as he was tackled to the ground and dragged through the dirt. I gasped covering my mouth in shock as Jungkook tried to bite his neck.

They rolled over in a flurry of punches and kicks. "J...ung...uk" my voice was quieter than the wind and it cracked with every word.

I needed to do something, I'm not standing still and watching someone get hurt again.

I desperately scanned the area for something anything. There was nothing, but rocks and sticks littered across the bloody dirt.

'ROCKS!' I bent down grabbing a large jagged stone carefully lifting it.

Bambam was crawling away from Jungkook as he backed him up against a tree, it was now or never.

With the last strength I had, I launched the heavy stone hitting Jungkook across the head. He was dazed for a few seconds giving Bambam the slip and he ran back towards me.

'I'm sorry Jungkookie.' I mentally apologized hearing a loud whimper from his lips. He shot his head back up staring directly at me this time. 'Oh fuck.'

He growled angrily, shifting into his black wolf and baring his canines viscously. I felt my body tense up on the spot as he strode towards me.

Bambam transformed into his brown wolf standing in front of me just like the day he had come to take me back. I knew instantly that this was going to end with one alpha...

....and wasn't Bambam.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know you guys have been waiting for more so I updated just for you guys. I got a few comments asking for more and I was so happy that you guys like this story thank you so much for all the support I love love love you guys. Please continue to support me and my works luv you guys.

 Please continue to support me and my works luv you guys

사랑해요 💖💖