I promise

2 days later~~

I don't know what it was, but being away from Jungkook was slowly getting to me. I couldn't go a minute without him popping into my head.

'Do I really miss him?'

This, however, was the least of my worries. What worried me most was the fact that I still haven't told Bambam or anyone that I'm mated to the rogue alpha Jungkook.

I mean how are you supposed to tell someone that the most feared, ruthless, and malicious Alpha was your sister's mate. Plus he's the person Bambam hates most.

I hate keeping secrets, especially from Bambam. He's the one who I tell everything to, besides GOT7, they were the second closest people to me.

"How am I supposed to tell them?" I sigh covering my eyes with my forearm.

" 'How am I supposed to tell them' what?" A male voice questioned.

I jolted up looking at the doorway to see Mark leaning on the door frame crossing his arms. He continued to wait for an answer, but I wasn't sure if I should tell him.

He got off the door frame and closed the door behind him. The beta sat on the edge of the bed causing it to dip. He was starting to get worried as you weren't responding. His job was to protect you as a soldier, but you were still like a little sister to him and he truly cared about you as family.

"(Y/N) c'mon you can tell me I promise I won't tell anyone else." He said holding out his pinkie, just like we used to do when we were younger.

I looked up at his outstretched hand, pinkie extended. Oh, how I wish Pearl would speak to me again, it's been forever and I need help on whether or not to tell ugh. I sigh glancing up at his begging face and I finally give in to his puppy dog eyes. I interlace my pinkie with his.

"Fine I'll tell you, but you can't tell ANYONE, okay?"

"I pinkie promised remember, and I never break a pinkie promise." He reassured with a smile.

'It's okay, he promised. Just tell him'

"I'm mated to Jungkook."

"..." It went dead quiet then...

"WHAT!!!"

Jin's POV>>>>

It's been 2 days since (Y/N) left and Jungkook isn't taking it too well. He hasn't allowed anyone into his office or his room. 

Hobi and I have been bringing him food, but he only eats a few bites. I'm starting to get concerned about our alpha. Jungkook's been neglecting his duties so Namjoon had to take charge while Jungkook's being cooped up in his room.

 I wish (Y/N) would come back, but I know that she wouldn't want to after how they or should I say he treated her.

She never fought back or did anything wrong. I felt sorry for her and tried to cheer her up, but Jungkook was being an idiot and this is what he gets. 

I know he had a rough past, but that doesn't mean that she deserved punishment for what happened to him. I just hope that she comes back soon cause Jungkook can't function without her. Being without your mate would be dreadful for any wolf, most of them die after losing their mate.